What is the correct spelling for PAINETED?
This word (Paineted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAINETED
- pained Her little, tender heart is so pained-now that she has decided to please herself-to think of the suffering she may cause Le."
- painted What pictures there are at every turning, and yet how seldom we see them painted.
- painter "Thank you," said the other painter.
- paneled At the top was a passageway and another door, and behind this a large room paneled in dark wood.
- printed But the former, twelve hundred closely printed pages.
- sainted Now I am devoting my life to the memory of my sainted husband, to charity, to our dear church.
- tainted Thousands of works which are thought good will be weighed in the unerring balances of truth, will be found wanting, and proved to be bad, not arising from evangelical motives; while all our thoughts, words, and actions will appear in their real colours tainted by sin.
- Fainted And then she fainted.
- Panted Jill panted, partly with relief.
- punted Claflin then punted to Brimfield's seven yards and the whistle sounded the end of the first quarter.
- ate ones heart out