What is the correct spelling for PAINIC?
This word (Painic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAINIC
- ionic Thy cloudy columns, vast, Corinthian, Or huge, Ionic, colonnade the heights Of dreamland, looming o'er the soul's deep seas; Built melodies of marble, that no man Has ever reached, except in fancy's flights, Templing the presence of perpetual ease.
- pawn But in the very act of thus strengthening his hold on the British electorate, Redmond gave ground to those in Ireland who desired to represent him as a mere tool of the Liberal party, a pawn in Mr. Asquith's game.
- pinkie Lady Hope, a relative of my mother, frequently invited me to spend Saturday at Pinkie.
- Inc of Holt, Rinehart & Winston, Inc. SEE Holt, Rinehart & Winston, Inc. Foreign Language Department.
- PARC It was by such real services that Marien endeavored to repay the friendship and the kindness always awaiting him in the small house in the Parc Monceau, where we have just seen Jacqueline eagerly offering him some spiced cakes.