What is the correct spelling for PAINLLY?
This word (Painlly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAINLLY
- pail All three of us were going to get a pail of water, of course!
- pain Oh the pain and darkness!
- paine An Englishman was there-Thomas Paine, author of the Rights of Man and deputy for Calais.
- painful "The question I am going to put to you must, in these sad circumstances, be a painful one; but it is my duty to ask it.
- painfully My own dearest sisters will be painfully disappointed by any change of plan, only they are too good and kind not to understand the difficulty, not to see the motive.
- palely Lights flitted across the basement story; and one above, more dim than the rest, shone palely from the room in which the sick man slept.