What is the correct spelling for PAIR?
This word (Pair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAIR
- air Still no breath of air touched the sea. By her distracted air And I remember wildness lost And after, swept from there, Am set down standing in the wood – A Man Young And Old by William Butler Yeats
- fair That, I think, is fair .
- hair "Why, you know all about everything," she exclaimed, "even if your hair is short like a boy's." And she had shorn, but saved her raven hair, And oft would snatch it from her bosom there, – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- lair The animal made a last desperate effort to gain a lair among the bushes and loose stones on the northern hill; but the hunter was there before him, the hounds were within reach, and one faltering moment decided his fate. Far down upon the wave that sparkled there, And nursled the young mountain in its lair. – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- paid Some wanton charm upon this man and maid, Whose vows are, that no bed-right shall be paid – The Tempest: Act IV, scene I by Unknown Author
- pail (A tool) a tool for holding water is a cup or pail, The opposite for fresh is stale – Part Time Sucker by boogie down productions
- pain But why, ungrateful, dwell on idle pain? To show what pleasures yet to me remain, – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- pair Doll in a teacup she were, But we lived on the square, like a true-married pair, – The Ladies by Rudyard Kipling
- par Around the golf course I am under par And all the movies want me to star – I Can't Get Started by jamie cullum
- pairs And as she did so, moved to look round, she saw Mrs. Shiffney and Madame Sennier watching her through two pairs of opera-glasses.