What is the correct spelling for PAIRHS?
This word (Pairhs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAIRHS
- pains First he made sure that there was no danger near, and this time he took pains to look all around in the sky as well as on the ground.
- paris If you know Paris , does that help you at all?"
- parks This one man has no right to these parks and woods and pleasure grounds and vast walls; these square miles of ploughed fields, meadows and hills.
- parse I only wish I might parse and spell it with you, says Ronayne, his spirits rising; at which answer, I regret to say, pretty Mrs. Bohun laughs again merrily, and suffers him to lead her away into the dancing-circle without a rebuke, leaving Mr. Kelly limp with fear of discovery.
- parts Besides, Nina, with a voice like yours, you will soon be beyond having to take parts like that."
- pas Adieu, adieu; my compliments to your mother, and au revoir, n'est-ce pas ?"
- pass Let it all pass .
- Parries The parries and science of the unfortunate General were at this moment set at nought, by a blow from Richard, which broke down all his defences, descending through cap and skull to the jaw.
- Paths The young men of the present day have little use for beaten paths and safe ways.
- Piers Various accidents and minor mishaps have taken place in Piers Gill.
- Pius 100 Protestantism, its area at accession of Pius V., iv.
- Pears The man had emerged from the prickly pears and was close upon her.
- Hairs It was not merely that a shadow was settling down on all the land; for the boys did not trouble themselves about these things, though such anxieties were bringing gray hairs to their mother's temples.
- pares In times past the Church of England has struggled to regain the position she formerly held in the older colonies; but now whatever efforts she makes in that direction are confined to the ambition of being prima inter pares -a position which is vigorously and even bitterly attacked by the other Protestant sects whenever she either tries to assert it or has it thrust upon her.
- pays Foolish indeed is the explorer who pays slight attention to this important problem.
- harps The pilgrims with their Jews-harps dispersed into sorrowful groups; blackness usurped the sonorous sun: there was no music upon all the earth and this tonal eclipse lasted long.
- pairs Some wheeled in smirking pairs; With the mincing step of a demirep Some sidled up the stairs: And with subtle sneer, and fawning leer, – The Ballad Of Reading Gaol by Oscar Wilde
- paws But wait, they're not hands, they're cute little paws! I'm the Easter Bunny, I'm not Santa Claus! – Oh God, I'm Santa Claus! by arrogant worms
- pails Some had it in bottles and some had it in the covers of their dinner-pails, with the cup to drink out of fitting over the top.
- pries When once master of the place, the pries t visits all its most secret recesses and corners; he pries into its most sacred chambers.
- PARS Pars I. De particularis.
- PIS And then it all came out-tant pis.
- PRIUS Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat.
- PIES Eat off the pies And tell all you lies – What A Life by Beres Hammond
- pariahs He became more curious and anxious to help these pariahs as a result.
85 words made from the letters PAIRHS
5 letter words made from PAIRHS:ahirs, aphis, apish, arish, ashir, haris, harps, hisar, ishar, ispra, pairs, paris, parsi, pashi, pasir, phair, phari, phrai, pisar, rashi, risha, sahir, saiph, sapir, sarpi, shair, shari, sharp, sipah, sipra, sirah, sirpa, sphar, sprah.
3 letter words made from PAIRHS:air, apr, arp, ash, asp, hap, hip, ira, irs, par, pas, phi, pia, psa, psi, rap, ras, rip, sap, sha, sip, sir, spa.
4 letter words made from PAIRHS:airs, apis, hair, harp, hasp, ihar, pair, pari, phai, phir, piha, pisa, prah, rahi, raph, raps, rash, rasp, riha, rips, sahi, sari, shia, ship, siah, siar, siha, spar.