What is the correct spelling for PAISE?
This word (Paise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAISE
- pace The horses had somewhat quickened their lazy pace . I thought you were a racing man, ah, but you couldn't take the pace. That's a funeral in the mirror and it's stopping at your face. – Dress Rehearsal Rag by Leonard Cohen
- paige She is the prettiest thing you ever saw, cheerful, clever, courageous, self-possessed, devoted to Stephen, whose leave has been extended and who plays the role of a pale and interesting invalid hero with placid satisfaction to himself, adored and hovered over by Paige and Marye and all their girl friends.
- paine The quarrel between Paine and Burke, so far as it was a practical quarrel and not merely a quarrel about terms, was a quarrel about the precise manner in which certain common ethical principles should be enforced.
- parse But to Dora Parse the blur of vague shadows gliding by each wheel was not vague at all. Suddenly she checked her horses and sprang down.
- pairs It looks-oh yes, it is-it's our wings-two pairs -mine a little smaller.
- PARS Several of these facts the author himself saw and touched and passed through; of them he can say: Quoeque ipse vidi et quorum pars fui. The members of the Republican Left, whose conduct was so fearless, saw these facts as he did, and he will not lack their testimony.