What is the correct spelling for PAISENT?
This word (Paisent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAISENT
- ascent Any one who did not possess the secret would stand amazed at this magic ascent without a ladder.
- assent Ashe made a sign of assent.
- dissent It may be said, no doubt, that Shakespeare lived before organized religious dissent had developed a new type of character among the weaker brethren.
- nascent She took their fears and nascent anger by storm; she exhibited her many-coloured bits of cloth, and showed John the pictures in the story paper, and coaxingly begged her mother for a cup of tea, because she was cold and hungry.
- pageant The December day was nearly done, and he saw the pageant of its going from a point on the outskirts of his own park.
- pained Will you allow me to say that I was much pained with your attitude at church, yesterday.
- paint And then we have the black wigs and paint.
- pant Seeing his men outnumbered where ten Spaniards crowded a single dugout, Pant, whose slight strength had lost him his pike at the very onset, seized a pike aimed at his head and, gripping hard, executed a flying pole vault right over the heads of the enemy and into the booming waters.
- parent Tom looked rather glum; he thought Lizzie's brother a little like the stern parent now.
- pent He was so happy that he felt like a mountain spring let loose in wind and sunshine, after being long pent up underground.
- hasn't I know he hasn't!
- isn't You know I am never sure that he isn't your grandfather.