What is the correct spelling for PAISEY?
This word (Paisey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAISEY
- daisy Daisy coloured suddenly, and was silent. Got a girl named Daisy , she almost drives me crazy – Tutti Frutti by queen
- pace It took a very short time at that pace to cover a couple of miles. Got to pick up the pace If you want to stay in the race – Marathon by rush
- pacer His newly found horse proved to be a fast pacer and he rode him at such a speed that I was obliged to put mine upon the run in order to keep up with him.
- paisley Time was when Parson Thayer's library lamp burned nightly into the little hours, and through the uncurtained windows the churchyard ghosts, had they wandered that way, could have seen his long thin form, wrapped in a paisley cloth dressing-gown, sitting in the glow.
- palsy He had come, that last night before his march, to invoke the prayers of that pious brotherhood; and by the altar he had founded, to pray, himself, that his one sin of faith forfeited and oath abjured, might not palsy his arm and weigh on his soul in the hour of his country's need.
- pansy Then he tests his pin-teeth on a pansy or rose, Spreading ruin and petals wherever he goes; And his mistress declares, when he's nibbled for hours, That nothing is sweeter Than Peter the eater, The resolute eater of flowers.
- Casey Casey, you're a fool!
- Kasey Carnival, piece for concert orchestra by John Foulds Performers Carnaval (band), a Slovenian rock group The Carnival Band (Canadian band), a Canadian marching band The Carnival Band (folk group), an English band Karnivool, an Australian progressive rock band The Carnival (band), a 1960s group featuring Janis Hansen Albums The Carnival (The Carnival album), 1969 Wyclef Jean Presents The Carnival Carnaval (Ron Carter album), an album by Ron Carter, Hank Jones, Satao Watanabe and Tony Williams recorded in 1978, released 1983 Carnival (Kasey Chambers album), 2006 Carnival (EP), 1982 EP by Duran Duran Carnaval (Spyro Gyra album), 1980 Carnival (New Model Army album), 2005 Carnaval (Barão Vermelho album), 1988 Carnival (Randy Weston album), 1975 Carnaval, an album by Wynton Marsalis, 1987 Carnaval, an album by Zelda (band), 1983 Carnival (Maynard Ferguson album), 1978 Carnival (B.
64 words made from the letters PAISEY
4 letter words made from PAISEY:aiye, apis, apse, easy, espy, eyas, ipay, isay, paey, paye, pays, peay, pisa, piya, piye, pyes, sayi, seay, seya, siya, siye, spay, spey, sype, yasi, yeap, yeas, yeps, yipe, yips.
3 letter words made from PAISEY:ape, asp, epa, epi, ies, pas, pay, pea, pei, pes, pia, pie, psa, psi, pya, sap, say, sea, sep, sip, spa, spy, yap, yea, yes, yip.
5 letter words made from PAISEY:aspey, aspie, paesi, peasy, sapei, seiya, sepia, yipes.