What is the correct spelling for PAISING?
This word (Paising) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAISING
- pacing Silas Mallinsbee was pacing the veranda at a gait that left no doubt in his mind.
- pairing There are two reasons: first the pairing and then the making of the pill.
- passing For a moment he felt his life passing before his eyes, but then all he could think about was the future.
- praising He's been persecuted so by them-even back in the days when our press was praising Germany and our distinguished citizens were dining at the Emperor's table.
- raising Here the count left her, raising his hat as he did so, and saying that he hoped to see her again before she left the island.
- Paining When he came to he felt his face all streaming with blood and his leg paining him.
- Parsing Next, the "Parsing" spoken of in the second sentence, is Syntactical Parsing only; and, without a limitation of the species, neither this assertion nor the one concerning precedence is sufficiently true.
- Pausing She set the table in the little dining room, now and then pausing to listen with a delighted nod to the murmur of voices and laughter in the parlour.