What is the correct spelling for PAISTE?
This word (Paiste) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAISTE
- paiute The religion of the Shoshonean Paiute or Chemehuevi in the desert adjoining the Mohave has been largely colored by the influence of the latter.
- papist You may trust me when I say that a day is coming when you 'll not only bless yourself because you're a Papist , but that you are one!
- past I have not seen her nor heard from her this past year; and now she will say nothing.
- pasta It is human nature to declare that things of the past were superior to those of the present, and in their day Cuzzoni, Gabrielli, Catalani, Pasta , Grisi, and Jenny Lind, besides a number of others, were all such singers "as had never before been heard."
- paste The paste will keep a week or more in a very cold place, and be the better for it.
- pasted Pasted across the device was a strip of paper with the words "To night" upon it.
- pastel He had to rush off this afternoon to do pastel portraits of two Russian princesses at St. Germain, and he hasn't got back yet.
- pasteur Pasteur originated and perfected a system of preventive inoculation against this disease which has greatly reduced the mortality in human subjects.
- pasty He had a mild, short-sighted expression, a pasty complexion, and the air of one who smoked too much.
- pate The last straw was an occasion when he spent half a night with Horace Mayhew in trying to make a joke to complete a series for "Cruikshank's Almanack"-the very situation in Pope's epigram:- "You beat your pate , and fancy wit will come; Knock as you please, there's nobody at home."
- piaster Once more both towns were plundered of every bale of merchandise and of every piaster , and once more both were ransomed until everything was squeezed from the wretched inhabitants.
- piastre Afterwards I heard of a complaint which the giant made against me, saying I had given him this morning a karoob short of the half piastre .
- Pastes He feeds them on consecrated hosts and on pastes impregnated with poisons skilfully dosed.
109 words made from the letters PAISTE
5 letter words made from PAISTE:aesti, apest, aspie, epist, estai, ieast, ispat, paesi, paite, paste, pates, patis, pesta, pesti, petai, piast, piest, pieta, piets, piste, pitas, pties, saite, sapei, satie, seita, sepat, sepia, septi, setai, setia, sitae, spait, spate, speat, spite, stape, steai, stipe, taiep, tapei, tapie, tapis, tepas.
3 letter words made from PAISTE:ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, epa, epi, est, eta, ies, pas, pat, pea, pei, pes, pet, pia, pie, pit, psa, psi, pst, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, sip, sit, spa, stp, tai, tap, tea, tia, tie, tip.
4 letter words made from PAISTE:apis, apse, east, eats, past, pate, peat, pest, pisa, pita, pits, sate, seat, sept, seta, sita, site, spat, spit, step, taei, tape, taps, teip, tepi, ties, tips.