What is the correct spelling for PAISTED?
This word (Paisted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAISTED
- listed Neither was she listed on the staff of the emergency hospital in which he'd been a patient.
- masted Archimedes took a three-masted ship, a transport in the king's navy, which had just been dragged up on land with great labour and many men; in this he placed her usual complement of men and cargo, and then sitting at some distance, without any trouble, by gently pulling with his hand the end of a system of pullies, he dragged it towards him with as smooth and even a motion as if it were passing over the sea.
- painted That will prove, I think, that they are not quite so black as they have been painted .
- parted Outside the bookshop Stephen and Peter had parted .
- paste Add one-fourth cupful of grated cheese and cook to a smooth paste .
- pasted He pasted his pictures upon all the blank spaces of walls which he could find.
- pastel The expression of the eyes was a bit of pastel put in by a master's thumb; the whole head, stamped with a sort of showy suffering, had gained a fineness from what she had passed through.
- piaster Therefore, when once a young man has informed his father and mother that he has a predeliction for a young Indian girl, his parents pay a visit to the young girl's parents upon some fine evening, and after some very ordinary chat the mamma of the young man offers a piaster to the mamma of the young lady.
- posted Jumble sales are organised and pamphlets have been posted Even after closing time there's still parties to be hosted – Waiting For The Great Leap Forwards by Billy Bragg
- wasted And years I?ve wasted! All the joy and love I never tasted! All the errors of the past – Yesterday, Tomorrow and Today / God Bless Us Every One (Reprise) by Unknown Author
- Basted The edges of the material around the hole should be turned in and basted to the patch.
- Fasted In the kivas fasted the Hopi priests, the youth planted prayer plumes by the shrines of the dying wells, and the woman danced dances at sunrise, and all sang the prayers to the gods:-and each day the store of corn was lower, and the seed in the ground could not grow.
- Hasted Hannibal, little valuing the other events, so soon as he was told of Marcellus's death, immediately hasted to the hilt.
- Lasted And it lasted all the rest of that evening till I went to sleep.
- Misted From the high blue sky and the softly stirring tree-tops the words seem to drop into little hearts and big hearts and the sweet, melting sadness of them misted the eyes.
- Panted "Someone left the slip-rails down, and they were all over the horse-paddock," he panted.
- Plaited This material was of goats' hair, which was plaited into strips, these being joined together.
- Pastes The place between the two pastes being glazed, they will adhere in baking.
202 words made from the letters PAISTED
3 letter words made from PAISTED:ade, adp, aid, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, das, dat, des, dia, die, dip, dis, dit, dts, eat, edp, epa, epi, est, eta, ida, idp, ies, pad, pas, pat, pea, pei, pes, pet, pia, pid, pie, pit, psa, psi, pst, sad, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, sip, sit, spa, stp, tad, tai, tap, tea, ted, tia, tie, tip.
5 letter words made from PAISTED:adept, adits, adsit, aesti, aides, apest, apsed, aside, aspie, daise, dasti, dates, deats, deist, depts, desai, diate, diest, edits, epist, estai, ieast, ispat, paesi, paide, paite, paste, pates, patis, pedis, pesta, pesti, petai, piast, pieds, piest, pieta, piets, piste, pitas, pties, saedi, saeid, saied, saite, sapei, sapid, sated, satie, sdate, sedai, sedia, seida, seita, sepad, sepat, sepia, septi, setai, setia, sidea, siped, sitae, spade, spait, spate, spead, speat, spide, spite, staid, stape, stead, steai, stipe, taide, taiep, taped, tapei, tapie, tapis, tased, teads, tepas, tepid, tsade, tsadi.
4 letter words made from PAISTED:adit, adps, aide, aids, apis, apse, daei, daie, dais, date, dias, diat, diet, dips, disa, dita, dsei, east, eats, edit, idea, ides, pads, paid, past, pate, peat, pedi, pest, pied, pisa, pita, pits, ptsd, sade, sadi, said, sate, seat, sept, seta, sida, side, sita, site, spat, spit, step, taei, tape, taps, teip, tepi, tide, tied, ties, tips.