What is the correct spelling for PAITNED?
This word (Paitned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAITNED
- pained But she did not answer, and I saw that the idea had pained her, whatever it might be.
- painted I thought they'd painted the walls black during the night.
- painter Is this beast of a grub of a boy thinking to make himself a painter and cut me out of my reputation and prosperity?"
- Panned Remarkable to relate, both schemes panned out on the morning of the same day.
- Panted "Doctor," panted the small messenger, "I came to the hospital to fetch ye.
- parted They parted outside Peggy's window.
- patent The Dispatch-built at Brownsville, on French's patent, and owned by the same company as the Enterprise.
- patient He was as pleasantly patient as ever: "You needn't take the trouble to do that, my dear; I'll only ask your leave to sit down and wait on the stairs.
- Patted Dad patted him on the back....
- patterned They became to their pupils ideals of manhood worthy to be patterned after.
- Pawned As I stood lookin' at you, wonderin' what to do, though, I had twelve shillin's in my pocket from the watch I'd pawned, there came four men, and I knew from their looks they were recruitin' officers of the navy.
- Pined A wolf had charmed her: Wolf her neighbour's son, Goodly and tall, and fair in divers eyes: For his illustrious sake it was she pined.
- pinned "I've pinned 'em up in cages, watched how they behaved.
- pitted Her face is pitted with the small-pox, but the delicacy of her features shows that she may once have been beautiful; and she has a very fair and well-shaped hand and arm, of which, if I mistake not, the good lady is still a little vain.
- pointed Then he turned and pointed to the next room.
- portend Oh, Harold, what should all this portend?