What is the correct spelling for PAKED?
This word (Paked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAKED
- baked Once more the train moved past the sun-baked walls of the monastery, across the plain to the mountain road that led to the land of bounty and of culture.
- packed Everything is packed , and as I have a few personal matters to attend to I think I'll take the afternoon off.
- packet He selected a letter from a packet , opened it, and pointed to a page.
- parked Wally Cabot's car was parked by the side of the house.
- paved Having paved the way she remarked carelessly: "John Iglehart was at the store to-day, father says.
- peaked "Little more peaked , mebbe-kind of more mature or judgmatical or whatever you call it.
- Caked When we arose there was not even a handful of caked flour in the damp bag, and during a discussion the miner, in reply to Harry's statement, said it did not follow that there were no deer or bear in the country because we had not seen them.
- Paced He closed the door behind them and paced slowly up and down the room.
- Pawed The horse pawed impatiently at the ground, eager to go on, but Peer held him back.
- Pecked Listeners were by, and Mrs. Boulby cruelly retorted; "I won't send you home to your wife;" which created a roar against this hen-pecked man.
- faked "Sure, I know it, you can make me arrested if I faked you, Mr. Wolfson," Borrochson replied, "but this is straight goods."