What is the correct spelling for PAKING?
If you mistakenly type "paking" instead of "parking", don't worry, we've got you covered! The correct spelling is indeed "parking" â€“ a term used to describe the act of leaving a vehicle temporarily in a designated area. Keep an eye out for similar spelling errors to ensure accurate communication!
Correct spellings for PAKING
- baking I love baking chocolate chip cookies with my grandma.
- Caking She applied too much foundation, causing caking on her face.
- faking I can tell that you're faking being sick.
- making I enjoy making cookies from scratch.
- pacing I could hear his pacing footsteps as he anxiously awaited the results.
- packing I am terrible at packing and always forget something important.
- paging I have been paging through this book for hours, searching for the answer.
- paling The paling fence surrounded the property.
- paring The paring knife is sharp and accurate.
- parking I have to find a parking spot before my meeting starts.
- paving The city is paving the road to make it smoother and safer to drive on.
- Pawing The dog kept pawing at the door to let him out.
- paying He is consistently paying his bills on time.
- Peaking Peaking at just over 3,000 feet, the view from the top was stunning.
- Pecking The bird was pecking at the food on the plate.
- peeking I caught my cat peeking through the blinds at the birds outside.
- peking I enjoyed the Peking duck at the Chinese restaurant last night.
- Perking The smell of freshly brewed coffee was perking her up in the morning.
- picking I am picking up groceries on my way home from work.
- poking I saw my sister poking a hole in the balloon with a needle.
- puking Even the thought of puking makes me feel queasy.
- Raking He was outside raking the leaves.
- taking I will be taking your book for evaluation.
- waking Every morning, I struggle with the sound of my alarm clock waking me up.
55 words made from the letters PAKING
4 letter words made from PAKING:agni, akin, gaik, gain, gaki, gank, gipn, inga, kagi, kapi, kiap, kiga, kina, king, kipa, knap, nagi, ngap, nipa, pain, pang, pika, ping, pink.
3 letter words made from PAKING:ain, ani, gap, gin, gnp, iga, ink, kin, kip, nag, nap, nig, nip, pan, pia, pig, pin.
5 letter words made from PAKING:aking, kagin, kaing, kiang, kinga, kipng, pagni, paign, pangi, panik, panki, piang, pinga, pking.