What is the correct spelling for PALAET?
This word (Palaet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PALAET
- palate Preserved ginger is frequently handed round after ices, to prepare the palate for the delicious dessert wines.
- pale "She looks very pale .
- palette I know that name; but he was fond of using strange colors on his palette if I remember rightly.
- pallet He ate in the kitchen with the maid, waited upon me at table, and slept in the garret on a pallet .
- palliate I do not seek to palliate my action.
- Paled Before this, desire paled and self died down; in the white light of this love all others faded in smoke, except the love of heaven, of which it was a part.
- Palled The chairs and tables palled upon him. The mossy velvet pile of the new carpets seemed to him like the swampy ground of a morass.
- Palates It might not, however, have suited fastidious palates, because the little squirrel-like gophers which abounded everywhere, burrowing near by, fell into the well by scores, and we had no leisure to fish them out.
- palest The palest , loveliest pink you can imagine, and no end of lace.
63 words made from the letters PALAET
3 letter words made from PALAET:ala, ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, pal, pat, pea, pel, pet, tap, tea.
5 letter words made from PALAET:alate, apate, etapa, laeta, latae, lepta, palae, palat, palta, patal, patea, pelat, petal, plata, plate, pleat.
4 letter words made from PALAET:alep, atle, lape, late, leap, paae, paal, pale, pate, peal, peat, pelt, plat, plea, taal, tael, tala, tale, tapa, tape, teal.
6 letter words made from PALAET:palate, paleta, platea, talpae.