What is the correct spelling for PALEET?
This word (Paleet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PALEET
- palate 46.-The attachment or indifference which philosophers have shown to life is only the style of their self love, about which we can no more dispute than of that of the palate or of the choice of colours.
- pale She was very pale .
- palette Joan was not ill; but she was undeniably low spirited, and the artist's mood has a way of expressing itself on the palette .
- pallet An hour passed; I was removed under a guard to a somewhat better lodging in the granary, where a surgeon hastily dressed my wounds, and left me on a rough pallet with a jug of water at my side, and the sentinel for my only watcher, bidding me "sleep."
- peeled And you can just bet the Duke's gang will have their eyes peeled , watching their chance to lead you into a trap."
- pellet I learnt from him that the list was written on a slip of exceedingly thin foreign-post-paper, which, when rolled up into a sort of pellet , would easily fit into an exceedingly limited space.
- pelt The spotted pelt of a wild-cat covered her, or attempted to.
- plait And when we had gone all about the island, and found naught that should bind, the Maid to say with a pretty jesting that we should cut her hair, and plait it to be for cords.
- planet And that's why he may be the best man on this planet !
- plat Now therefore take and cast him into the plat of ground, according to the word of the LORD.
- plate I desire no service of plate , having no ambition for splendor.
- platte We reached the ridge just as he was descending the divide toward the South Platte , which at this point was very deep and swift.
- Paled She paled and shrank from the face, which was brutal even in death, but answered, quietly, "I do."
- Palled But the taste soon palled upon her. With so much money at her command there was none of the spice of the hunt in the affair.
- Pealed The military note pealed through its symphony.
- Paley "Mr. John Paley is a stockbroker in this city," he replied.
- Paulette Escaping from the confusion by a miracle, I was hastening away when the cries of a perishing child 10 arrested me; I went back into that human chaos and after unheard-of exertions I brought Paulette away at the peril of my life.
- pallets The five men on the pallets .
- Pilate I appeal to Pilate .
- paler The Cavaliere turned a little paler than usual, and smiled more urbanely.
- palest I tremble for a ship which is passing over it, and only breathe again when it reaches the very palest blue.
- Pelee The shadow of frightful rumors preceded the plague; a fantastic report of poisoned gases, of deadly venom scattered through the air, which was about, so it was said, to descend on whole provinces and destroy everything like the asphyxiating overflow from Pelee Mountain.
61 words made from the letters PALEET
3 letter words made from PALEET:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, eel, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, lee, let, pal, pat, pea, pee, pel, pet, tap, tea, tee.
4 letter words made from PALEET:alee, alep, atle, elea, epae, epel, lape, late, leap, pale, pate, peal, peat, peel, pelt, plat, plea, taee, tael, tale, tape, teal, tepe.
5 letter words made from PALEET:alete, elate, leape, leepa, lepta, letea, peate, pelat, pelea, petal, plate, pleat, telae.