What is the correct spelling for PALETE?
This word (Palete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PALETE
- palate Look at the Civic Palate -nay, the Bed Which set dear Mrs. Opie on supplying Illustrations of Lying!
- pale Olga's face was pale .
- palette Nature does not mix her colours to produce a tone; and the reason of the marked discrepancy existing between Nature and the Louvre is owing to the fact that painters have hitherto deemed it a necessity to prepare a tone on the palette before placing it on the canvas; whereas it is quite clear that the only logical and reasonable method is to first complete the analysis of the tone, and then to place the colours which compose the tone in dots over the canvas, varying the size of the dots and the distance between the dots according to the depth of colour desired by the painter.
- pallet They took the pallet out of the tent.
- pate But my invention stuck in my pate .
- pelt After bowing to Madame Hulot and Hortense, who came in from the garden on purpose, he went off to walk in the Tuileries, not bearing-not daring-to return to his attic, where his tyrant would pelt him with questions and wring his secret from him.
- plait Isabel wore a jersey and her hair in a plait ; she looked about fourteen.
- plat I crossed the narrow plat of grass to where our guest sat facing the remains of his late feast, a look of satisfaction visible upon his withered countenance.
- plate He picked it up, and turned it round and round in his trembling fingers, looking at the plate which had been forced open.
- plato Aristeides the Lokrian, one of the companions of Plato , put this even more strongly when Dionysius the elder asked for one of his daughters in marriage.
- platte For a distance of more than five hundred miles-from leaving Cheyenne until our arrival in Omaha-the railway held along the left bank of the Lodge Pole Creek, then along the South Fork or Platte river, and finally along the main Platte river down to near its junction with the Missouri.
- platter So that very night Jim scraped his possum, and hung it out-of-doors, and the next day, brown as the forest whence it came, it lay on a great platter on Jim's table.
- Paled An hour later, when Adriance went down the long hill to his day's work, he carried himself with a dignity new as the blended exaltation and dread that paled his face.
- Pete If you think I can't do it, you ask Pete , the janitor.
- Paulette Paulette complains that candles go too quickly and that the wood costs too much.
- palettes Many other pictures drew my attention, and still more so the different artists who came in with brushes and palettes to tickle their pictures.
- Pilate An order was given him in an undertone, and as he turned to the guards, Pilate drew the staff of office across his knee, snapped it in two, tossed the pieces to the ground, and through the ranks of his servitors passed on into the great blue vestibule beyond.
- palest The sun had almost disappeared behind the mountains; bluish haze veiled the valley; a horizon of dazzling yellow flecked with violet faded upward to palest turquoise.
61 words made from the letters PALETE
3 letter words made from PALETE:ale, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, eel, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, lee, let, pal, pat, pea, pee, pel, pet, tap, tea, tee.
4 letter words made from PALETE:alee, alep, atle, elea, epae, epel, lape, late, leap, pale, pate, peal, peat, peel, pelt, plat, plea, taee, tael, tale, tape, teal, tepe.
5 letter words made from PALETE:alete, elate, leape, leepa, lepta, letea, peate, pelat, pelea, petal, plate, pleat, telae.