What is the correct spelling for PALLETT?
This word (Pallett) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PALLETT
- ballet Madame Aldavini explained that there would be three other girls, that they would all live together, that she herself would see them all established, as she had to go north herself to give the final touches to the ballet which she was producing; that no harm would come to Jenny; that she would really be more strictly looked after than she was at home.
- mallet I didn't know how to refuse Mallet .
- palate He has a pleasant trick of making them grateful to the imagination as well as to the palate by packing them in heather.
- palette Not pink, not crimson, but such a color as an artist might make if he crushed together on his palette the rose of summer and the leaf of autumn.
- pallet When a peasant is ill, when he is forced to lie on his pallet , and while he is recovering, he cannot help himself, he is forced to listen to logical reasoning, which he can understand quite well if it is put clearly before him.
- palliate Your counsel has made an attempt to palliate this, on the ground that the woman is in what he describes, I think, as "a hopeless position."
- pallid But whose was that pallid little face whose eyes were not upon her with the rest?
- palmetto Near the western extremity, where Fort Moultrie stands, and where are some miserable frame buildings, tenanted during summer by the fugitives from Charleston dust and fever, may be found, indeed, the bristly palmetto ; but the whole island, with the exception of this western point, and a line of hard white beach on the seacoast, is covered with a dense undergrowth of the sweet myrtle, so much prized by the horticulturists of England.
- Paled The great voice of the Garonne roared continually; but it was to me as the voice of the silence, so accustomed to it was I. Little by little the sky paled; the village became more drowsy.
- palest The little blue caps which every baby peak had worn all day were now changed for night-caps of palest rose; the wild plum's bloom dusted every velvet mountain flank, the forest was robed in flowing purple to its roots, which the still river washed in sands of gold.
62 words made from the letters PALLETT
3 letter words made from PALLETT:ale, all, alp, alt, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, ell, epa, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, pal, pat, pea, pel, pet, tap, tat, tea, tet.
4 letter words made from PALLETT:alep, allt, atle, lape, late, leal, leap, pale, pall, pate, peal, peat, pelt, plat, plea, tael, tale, tall, tape, tate, teal, teat, tell, tlte.
5 letter words made from PALLETT:ettal, lapel, latte, lepta, letal, pelat, petal, petta, plate, pleat, talel, talet, tatel.