What is the correct spelling for PALO?
This word (Palo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PALO
- halo Best of all, the angel-painter loved to paint pictures of the life of our Lord; and in the picture I have shown you, you will see the tender care with which he has drawn the head of the Infant Jesus with His little golden halo , the Madonna in her robe of purest blue, holding the Baby close in her arms, St. Joseph the guardian walking at the side, and all around the flowers and trees which he loved so well in the quiet home of Fiesole.
- pal Somehow he felt that Fate had provided him with an unexpected pal !
- pale Algernon soon after came in, looking pale and ill.
- pall At last the sounds of the Maillard ceased and the pall of dust thinned and dissolved itself in the air.
- palm She leaned a little toward him, with one light hand palm downward on the cushion of the sofa, and her small, rather square chin thrust forward in a way that made her look suddenly intense.
- polo Polo found it in Tartary in the 13th century.
- Pablo It was not so, however, with the wife of Don Pablo .
- pals Do it through one of your pals ," said the colonel.