What is the correct spelling for PAMENT?
This word (Pament) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAMENT
- amend Lastly, the Workmen's Compensation Act, of 1906, an Act to consolidate and amend the law with respect to compensation to workmen for injuries suffered in the course of their employment, is on the whole a beneficial and useful measure, to which we have grown accustomed.
- cement Gazing cautiously round the room, the Roman placed his hand on Montreal's arm- Between you and me, it requires time to cement it.
- foment Printing, invented by the empires Persian enemies and used to foment sedition and dissension inside its borders, until this secret is also apprehended by Argyros.
- garment Stooping over the garment , she went on with her sewing.
- lament Over and over again the Highlander played his lament .
- moment He could not bring himself to look Mr. Prendergast in the face for a moment , or avoid feeling like a dog that dreads being kicked.
- pageant Later came the people and awakened Selim with their rejoicing, but he stared in cold amazement at the pageant of their returning loyalty.
- paint Paint would spoil Splash's nice, fluffy hair.
- pant Cold-blooded, smooth-faced, placid miscreant! Dabbling its sleek young hands in Erin's gore, And thus for wider carnage taught to pant , Transferred to gorge upon a sister shore, The vulgarest tool that tyranny could want, With just enough of talent and no more, To lengthen fetters by another fixed And offer poison long already mixed.
- parent "And would a parent be criminal, my Lord," said Theodore, "if he meditated the deliverance of his child?"
- patent When we get back I will have a patent machine for holding a fork fixed on somehow.
- patient The English doctor is staying with his patient , and the English friend is staying with the doctor.
- pavement That great north-western highway lies over the very pavement of the Romans, which lies only a few feet below the surface of the modern road.
- payment Presently some of the workmen and women from the factory came by, laughing and showing each other their wages, so the payment must be now going on.
- pent Brother Athanasius was a florid young man with bright blue eyes, and so much pent -up energy as sometimes to appear blustering.
- pigment When we have a mixture of these fine particles of pigment on paper, some will underlie the others.
- pimento On top put strips of pimento and serve with French dressing, to which may be added one teaspoon onion juice.
- Lamont At last, after an understanding with all those concerned outside Japan, Mr. Thomas W. Lamont went to the Far East as spokesman for the other powers, to carry on negotiations with Japan.
- payments These orders were executed; and in no instance was there the least irregularity in the payments .
74 words made from the letters PAMENT
4 letter words made from PAMENT:amen, anem, ante, apne, etna, maen, mane, mate, matn, mean, meat, meta, metn, name, nape, neap, neat, nepa, pane, pant, pate, pean, peat, pent, tame, tamp, tape, team, tean, temp.
5 letter words made from PAMENT:ament, empta, manet, mante, menta, metan, neamt, netam, panem, panet, penam, penta, tamen, tapen, tempa.
3 letter words made from PAMENT:amp, ane, ant, ape, apt, ate, atm, atp, eat, ent, epa, eta, man, map, mat, men, nap, net, pan, pat, pea, pen, pet, tam, tan, tap, tea, ten, tpn.