What is the correct spelling for PAMS?
This word (Pams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAMS
- pass Pass, friend, and all's well!
- Pam Pam, dear, you don't mind?
- Pats Get me a couple of pats, will you, and I'll spread it myself.
- palms She ceased to weep; her palms rested on his bowed head, but now and then her body shook.
- pads They found an old broom and swept the broken glass under one of the heavy floor pads .
- pals "You and Sinclair was sort of pals , I guess," he said at length.
- pays It pays in the long run.
- yams Their allowance consisted of one pint of water a day to each person, and they were fed twice a day with yams and horse-beans.
- dams Sir Francis at last awoke from his lethargy and listened to the counsels of Colonel Fitzgibbon-the hero of Beaver Dams in 1813-and other residents of Toronto, who had constantly endeavoured to force him to take measures for the public security.
- jams Her chief one just now is at the front; he's a Gordon, of Gordon's jams .
- pans Always be careful to butter your pans well.
- rams The crowd meanwhile ran to and fro; armed bands passed; captains shouted orders, while the shock of the rams beating against the rampart was constantly heard.
- paws Especially as it was quite well known among the servants, that on the very day of her death she had made the Sahib with his own hands lay the sleeping child over on the bed underneath Nels' out-stretched paws ; because this was done in the presence of Baby's ayah and of her own ayah also, and therefore two witnesses had heard her say: "Nels, I am giving my baby to you.
- hams Moose hams sold for about $30, or $2 per pound.