What is the correct spelling for PANCHE?
This word (Panche) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANCHE
- pane Through your window pane Oh no Baby now your struggle's all vain – Hammer To Fall by queen
- panther Kool thing walkin' like a panther Come on and give me an answer – Kool Thing by sonic youth
- patch At length the rank red and yellow grass of the boggy ground showed a patch or two of heather.
- patchy We did not care much, after this, for the legitimate drama-though it was funny, certainly, to see Othello's "livery of the burnished sun" grow patchy , and the grease trickle down from the left corner of Desdemona's nose-which, being naturally rubicund, had been worked up for the occasion.
- paunch My thirst to stanch I fill my paunch With jolly good ale and old.
59 words made from the letters PANCHE
3 letter words made from PANCHE:ace, aec, ane, apc, ape, can, cap, cpa, epa, han, hap, hen, hep, nap, nec, pac, pan, pea, pen.
4 letter words made from PANCHE:ache, acne, apne, cane, canh, cape, chap, each, epha, hanc, hean, heap, nape, neah, neap, nepa, pace, pane, pcha, pean, pech, pehn, penh, phae.
5 letter words made from PANCHE:achen, anche, cahen, caneh, cenph, cheap, chena, encap, pache, paech, peach, pecan, pecha, penca, pench, phaen.