What is the correct spelling for PANCY?
This word (Pancy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANCY
- fancy You haven't taken a fancy to her, have you? I'm an Irish lad, but don't call me Clancy I'm a rock it for Dixie to suit your fancy – Welcome 2 the Party (Ode 2 the Old School) by Kid Rock
- nancy "You are wrong, Nancy .
- pace He came forward a pace and stood by the table.
- pains She takes pains to know."
- pan That is to say, young ladies,' he added, 'if you don't think it would be jumping out of the frying-pan into the fire, and can endure smell better than noise.
- panacea The writer has no ready-prepared panacea to offer.
- pane The candles were all fixed, and every pane of glass could boast a light.
- panic His panic about the Jacobins within the gates slowly spread.
- panicky I hears her summonin' Vee panicky and sketchin' out the details.
- pansy Let Miss Aralia and Pansy have that spare cabin near mine.
- pliancy The manner in which some species are now becoming scarce and dying out, one after the other, appeared to me to favour the doctrine of the fixity of the specific character, showing a want of pliancy and capability of varying, which ensured their annihilation whenever changes adverse to their well-being occurred; time not being allowed for such a transformation as might be conceived capable of adapting them to the new circumstances, and of converting them into what naturalists would call new species.