What is the correct spelling for PANERA?
This word (Panera) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANERA
- padre Why should she do it, Padre -to me that love her?
- paean And the people-ah, the people- They that dwell up in the steeple, All alone, And who, tolling, tolling, tolling, In that muffled monotone, Feel a glory in so rolling On the human heart a stone They are neither man nor woman- They are neither brute nor human They are Ghouls; And their king it is who tolls; And he rolls, rolls, rolls, Rolls A paean from the bells!
- paine Tom Paine , and all the rest of them, you know!
- pained I'm sorry-I'm pained to see this.
- painter "True," said a painter .
- pan Steve helped himself to meat from the pan and dipped some beans from the camp kettle beside the fire.
- panacea With the typical John Bull travelling seems to be always the panacea .
- panama Everybody that was at the Panama Pacific International Exposition will remember the magnificent statue of an Indian there.
- Genera Admit that Negroes and Australians, Negritos and Mongols are distinct species, or distinct genera, if you will, and you may yet, with perfect consistency, be the strictest of Monogenists, and even believe in Adam and Eve as the primaeval parents of all mankind.
59 words made from the letters PANERA
3 letter words made from PANERA:aar, ana, ane, ape, apr, ara, are, arp, ear, epa, era, ern, nap, pan, par, pea, pen, per, pre, rap, rep, rna.
4 letter words made from PANERA:aare, aarp, anar, apar, aper, apne, area, earn, napa, nape, neap, near, nepa, paae, pane, para, pare, pean, pear, prae, rana, rape, reap.
5 letter words made from PANERA:anrep, apera, apnea, arena, napea, naper, nerpa, paean, paner, parae, pearn, peran, perna, prana.