What is the correct spelling for PANET?
This word (Panet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANET
- ant The fallow ant . -The wars of this insect is the principal thing which can be noticed here.
- ante On their arrival at the Quirinal, the halls and ante -chambers were already filled with groups of personages in every style of costume, from the glittering uniform to the cowl.
- dante Dante's house has been rebuilt, very recently, and next to it is a newer building still, with a long inscription in Italian upon it, to the effect that the residence of Bella and Bellincione Alighieri stood hereabouts, and in that abode was Dante born.
- Janet She was, sitting on the floor, her eyes turned away from Janet .
- deckings Where the bed must have stood was the altar, rising by easy gradations, brave in ecclesiastical deckings , to the plaster figure of her whom those yearning hearts were seeing, whom those murmuring lips were addressing.
40 words made from the letters PANET
3 letter words made from PANET:ane, ant, ape, apt, ate, atp, eat, ent, epa, eta, nap, net, pan, pat, pea, pen, pet, tan, tap, tea, ten, tpn.
4 letter words made from PANET:ante, apne, etna, nape, neap, neat, nepa, pane, pant, pate, pean, peat, pent, tape, tean.
5 letter words made from PANET:panet, penta, tapen.