What is the correct spelling for PANICE?
This word (Panice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANICE
- dance So, ladies, let your fingers dance and keep your hands out of romance. – Falling in Love With Love by Unknown Author
- nice "That's very nice of him.
- pace He started away across the pond at a pace that left Wade breath only for effort and not for questions.
- paine Swim, Burkstaff, McComesky, three named Ridner, Wooley, Bass, Paine , Ryerse, Acker, Lownsberry, Ingraham, Buchanan, Ackerman, Donley, Vanderbeck, Smith, Essington and some few others.
- pains This is less difficult in his case, than in that of other persons of his rank, because he has taken no pains to hide himself from the world.
- panacea When it was said that home-rule would not serve as a sure panacea for all her evils, it will be understood as applying to the actual moment and nothing else.
64 words made from the letters PANICE
3 letter words made from PANICE:ace, aec, ain, ane, ani, apc, ape, can, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, epa, epi, ice, nap, nec, nip, pac, pan, pea, pei, pen, pia, pic, pie, pin.
4 letter words made from PANICE:acne, apne, cain, cane, cape, enic, epic, inca, inec, nape, neap, nepa, nice, nipa, nipe, pace, pain, pane, pean, pica, pine.
5 letter words made from PANICE:cenpi, ciena, cinae, encap, incae, nepic, paine, panic, pecan, penca, penia, penic, piane, picea, piena, pince.