What is the correct spelling for PANLS?
This word (Panls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PANLS
- painless It is very hard, dense, elastic, and painless and develops principally where we find normal cartilage cells.
- pains It pains me greatly, my dear child, to have to state your position."
- palsy And when they could not come nigh unto him for the crowd, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken through it, they let down the bed whereon the sick of the palsy lay.
- panel Set to on the panel with that bit of iron of yours!"
- pansy Her lips were parted, her pansy-purple eyes were wide and full of alarm as she looked at Hollister.
- pants Buddy considered his reply, then: "I reckon it was because of them short pants you speak about.
- Pens The captain got out pens and paper from his desk and, telling me to sit down, opened the packet, and put it into my hands.
- plans "Nina said she would write to you or send you a message-I suppose as soon as all her plans were made.
- pangs These two elephants behaved just like two ill-tempered boys; and through them a whole army was doomed to suffer for many hours the pangs of thirst.
- pals "Really," said Hubert in another voice, "I imagine you can't object, now, to what I ask my pals in for?
- pawns The Matabele are his pawns.
- pins "Of course," said the Old Gentleman, "you are going to school and probably for the first time-and therefore your legs are as weak as pins, you have a cold pain in the middle of your chest, and you have an intense desire to see your mother again."
- pianos It is foolish to bring furniture, pianos, or such heavy and cumbersome property.
- planes Therefore Christ's method is the one for every man and woman on all planes of activity, however humble.
- panels He watched her descend, rather slowly, owing to the dusk of the staircase, and he had a last sight of Denham's head and of Katharine's head near together, against the panels, when suddenly a pang of acute jealousy overcame him, and had he not remained conscious of the slippers upon his feet, he would have run after them or cried out.
- palls Some pleasant evening, when your crew of hammock gladiators palls on you, let me come around and show you the difference."
- pans Work to a smooth dough, roll out half an inch thick, cut into circles with a biscuit cutter, and bake on buttered pans.
- pails When she had taken the pails indoors, she went again to the road, gazed down into the darkness that had now gathered over the track, and listened for the rapid beat of hoofs on the road.
- PUNS You do not like puns?
- PAWLS In fine, I will either dine by myself and pay you seven pawls a day, or I will pay you thirteen, and have both father and daughter to dine with me."
- PEARLS The night was coming on, and they were far away from Erisaig; but still old Sandy kept up his watch, studying the surface of the water, as if he expected to find pearls floating there.
- panes Every room had a window with four small glass panes.
- peals Let them-" Just then the voice of this last-mentioned personage was heard in animated conversation-interspersed with peals of laughter, in which a large party was joining.
- pales Remembering what his mother expected of him, he tried to sing, to prevent crying, and began to count the pales round the playground, for something to do.