What is the correct spelling for PANNLE?
This word (Pannle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANNLE
- annul But to annul by a retrospective statute patents, which in Westminster Hall were held to be legally valid, would have been simply robbery.
- channel make reality scrambled and suck the life out of a hidden vandal and loving every minute of the gimmick, change the channel – Basic Cable by aesop rock
- nile "We still have bread," replied Nemu, "and the Nile is full of water.
- pail He took the milk pail and hung it on the fence until he brought the cows from the pasture.
- pain There are certain colours that positively pain me-just fancy-and others that I had never noticed before.
- paine Colonel Paine being severely wounded early in the action, materially injured the success of the enterprise.
- painless I have come back to the Barsoom that I saved from a painless death to again save her, but this time from death in its most frightful form."
- pal That's true, sir, I went out to see a pal of mine.
- pale He looks so pale !
- pall Happy in her present, ignorant of how soon the scenes so familiar and dear to her would tire and pall on me, and infinitely too much of a child to have looked beyond, or speculated upon anything which I had not spoken of to her, it had not presented itself to her that this sort of life could not go on for ever; that even she would not reconcile me long to the banishment from my own world, and that in the nature of things we must either become more to each other than we were now, or part as strangers, whom chance had thrown together for a little time.
- pan Mix well, press into a deep pan , cover with paper, and bake slowly for two hours.
- pane Crossing over to her window, she had leaned her hot brow against the pane , closing her eyes in an ecstasy of prayer.
- panel Then she returned with a book, and stood half in the balcony, framed as in a panel , looking for a place.
- paneled Besides the bed there was the necessary little table, holding a reading-light and so forth, and at the head of the bed a most adorable screen of white enamel, paneled with chintz below and glass above.
- pannier The elephants were tethered, and the rajah's men rapidly unloaded the pannier they had brought, to spread a tempting meal beneath the tree; and this being ended, the first elephant was again brought into use to bear Murray, the two boys, and Tim, on toward the hills shooting and exploring.
50 words made from the letters PANNLE
3 letter words made from PANNLE:ale, alp, ane, ape, enl, epa, lan, lap, lea, lpn, nan, nap, nlp, nne, pal, pan, pea, pel, pen.
4 letter words made from PANNLE:alep, alne, anle, apne, elan, lane, lape, lean, leap, lena, nape, neap, nepa, pale, pane, peal, pean, penn, plan, plea, plen.
5 letter words made from PANNLE:annle, lanne, nalen, nepal, palen, panel, penal, penan, plane, plena.