What is the correct spelling for PANNS?
This word (Panns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANNS
- banns On the very day when the banns were first published, the Baron received a second message from Africa.
- pains To knock out the poor dear young Gentleman's brains, And gave him a handsome douceur for his pains. – Some Account of a New Play by Richard Harris Barham
- pants Prada shoes Prada pants come on girl let's see you dance – Show U by 5th Ward Weebie
- pines He sought her eyes again, but she was gazing at the pines .
- pangs By thy day of anguish broken, Think of them and calm thy woe- Be indifferent as they are To the pangs of earth below!
- pawns Had chance, he wondered, really made Phyllis Poynton and her brother pawns in the great game?
- pins In the manufacture of pins in England the following processes are employed: 1. Wire-drawing.
- peons No. They expected to gather a force on the way, but the peons had already gone off to join Don Martin.
- pianos Then, after his famous duel with Thalberg-the weapons being pianos -he joined the group at Nohant, where Chopin and Sand, and Liszt and D'Agoult, and such guests as they gathered there, led a life of elaborate entertainment which made Nohant as famous as another Trianon.
- pans If large cakes are baked in tin pans , the bottom and sides should be covered with sheets of paper, before the mixture is put in.
- PUNS They made so many jokes and puns that they were continually interrupted by the peals of laughter which followed each joke.