What is the correct spelling for PANSEY?
This word (Pansey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANSEY
- pains If pains -and great pains -be not taken to see that this is done, probably it is not done.
- pane I will not wait for the door, I will break a pane and get in that way.
- pansy Mother, Pansy is coming to see you; and Rowan, I hope you will go to see Pansy .
- parse When you parse without applying the definitions, you may proceed in the following manner:
- passe We must breake them that we might passe .
- pause Just before it there was a quiet pause , and after it came another.
- pusey My maid, Pusey , you know, spoke to me about it this morning, and said that if you should be thinking of parting with her-if your good old Anna should be thinking, for instance, of going back to Germany-she knew some one who she thought would suit you admirably.
- Pansies And the hardy little wild flowers, the forget-me-nots and the little wild pansies held back fearfully.
- Pens A fine soft dust had settled down over everything,-pens, papers, and all.
- Piney Here and there the road passed through a thick forest of closely-growing pines, and Mr. Sabin, holding his cigarette away from him, leaned back and took long draughts of the rosinous, piney odour.
- pines As we mounted the hill along a sandy road, bordered with pines and with cool, green thickets of broom and gorse, I looked up at her and said: "In spite of your theories, mademoiselle, you yourself refused to accompany me."
- pawns No need for him to complicate matters when here were pawns enough to play the game for him.
- pins Iras had provided poisoned pins which had speedily destroyed the animals upon which they had been tried.
- pans Some of them were baked in large shallow pans , for the men and the sick, who always said that it reminded them of home.
- PUNS Because on the first expedition to Mars, Hugh Allenby damned near drove us nuts with his puns.
- panes The white spray beats against the panes Like some wet ghost that down the air Is hunted by a troop of fiends, And seeks a shelter anywhere.
89 words made from the letters PANSEY
3 letter words made from PANSEY:ane, ans, any, ape, asp, epa, nap, nay, ney, pan, pas, pay, pea, pen, pes, psa, pya, sap, say, sea, sen, sep, spa, spy, syn, yap, yea, yen, yes.
4 letter words made from PANSEY:aney, apne, apse, easy, enys, esna, espy, eyas, nape, naps, naye, neap, nepa, neys, nypa, nyse, paey, pane, pans, paye, pays, pean, peay, pyes, sane, sany, sayn, seay, seya, snap, snye, span, spay, spey, syen, sype, yane, yeap, yeas, yens, yeps.
5 letter words made from PANSEY:aspen, aspey, aynes, ensay, neapy, panes, pansy, peans, peasy, penya, pynes, sapne, sayne, senay, snype, yanes, yapen, yasen, yeans.