What is the correct spelling for PANY'S?
This word (Pany's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PANY'S
- pains I knew that Pen in particular searched for it with considerable pains , and I offered her a small prize if she found it."
- pansy But how did it come that he had pansy stains on the knees of his trousers?
- pants Jim selected a pair of pants which he knew belonged to Hector, and hurrying forward, thrust the wallet into one of the side pockets.
- Pens The pens and pencils were stuck together in the yawning mouth of a particularly fierce silver gargoyle who evidently had been created to devour such articles, and then-at the bottom of the mass Cynthia came upon a book which had been quite hidden from sight.
- pines The place he chose for his abode was a snug spot near several large jack-pines.
- pangs But the landlord said he was gone, and as the little inn kept no book wherein strangers were asked to register their names, and as the landlord could only say that the gentleman had declared his name to be Paul, Cutter was obliged to suffer the pangs of unsatisfied curiosity.
- pawns We that likened ourselves to the conquerors of worlds were no better than petty pawns on an unfriendly chess-board, making moves of which we knew nothing, in obedience to forces of which we were as ignorant as children.
- pins Her scanty fair hair was arranged on the top of her head, two diamond pins supporting it in position; a diamond necklace was clasped round her neck, and she had bracelets on her arms.
- pays The merchant generally pays the man's balance before giving him anything.
- pianos We saw the bedrooms, the dining-room, the drawing-room, the harps and the pianos -in fact, everything, and I decided that Sophie could not be better placid.
- pans Mrs. Withrow was engaged in what she called "workin' the bread into the pans ."
- PUNS "Two puns of gold will I give thee," said the judge.
- panes Luckily she said and did nothing, but sat quite silent with her face turned away towards the blurred window panes .
37 words made from the letters PANY'S
3 letter words made from PANY'S:'an, 'as, 'sa, a's, ans, any, asp, n's, nap, nay, p's, pan, pas, pay, psa, pya, sap, say, spa, spy, syn, yap.
4 letter words made from PANY'S:'ayn, 'san, naps, nypa, pa's, pans, pays, sany, sayn, snap, span, spay.
5 letter words made from PANY'S:pan's, pansy, pay'n.