What is the correct spelling for PAO?
This word (Pao) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAO
- lao And all the religious teachers, like Moses and the Prophets, Confucius, Lao Tze, Buddha, and Christ, preached their doctrines, and their followers adopted them, not because they divined and loved the truth, but because the political, social, and, above all, the economical conditions of the nations in whose midst these doctrines found expression were favorable to their exposition and development.
- mao The Mao Zedong-led Chinese Communist Party banned bodybuilding that year.
- pac During the run-up to the South Carolina primary, the super PAC released an "over the top negative ad" attacking Mitt Romney ("If Mitt Romney really believes 'corporations are people, my friend then Mitt Romney is a serial killer") and another which first attacked Stephen Colbert and then attacked the Super PAC itself.
- pad As soon as he heard the last light pad -pad of the girl's rubber-heeled shoes, the Wolf stood up.
- pal "Bob Ellis was 'is pal , Sir, and mine, too.
- pan Remove to platter, spread with butter, and strain liquid in the pan over fish.
- pap I was goin' to hide him in the woods somewhar, but pap kin take keer on him as well as not.
- par And just on a par with this boy's ignorance, is the unbelieving ignorance of some people who doubt everything they cannot understand, however well authenticated.
- pas Cela n'a pas d'importance.
- pat I'm aul'er nor you, sir; sae it maun hae been the Lord himsel' 'at pat it intil me.
- paw Just look at my paw !
- pay About what do you want to pay , Mother?
- Apo +ARCHEN APO TON NOTION DIERMENEUMENA ECHEI STICHOS PROTOS TADE.
- Pah It's quite right enough for girls and women to kiss; but for a man-pah!
- Pam Legislative branch: unicameral House of Assembly: elections last held 3 July 1995 (next to be held by July 2000); results - SKLNP 58%, PAM 41%; seats - (14 total, 11 elected) SKNLP 7, PAM 1, NRP 1, CCM 2
- GAO In a detailed 2004 report to Congress, the GAO called on the Census Bureau to address cost and design issues, and at that time, had estimated the 2010 Census cost to be $11 billion.
1 words made from the letters PAO
3 letter words made from PAO:poa.