What is the correct spelling for PAPE?
This word (Pape) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAPE
- ape He would be only too pleased to see "the ape and tiger die."
- cape And about eighteen leagues from this cape , to the east, there was another island, to which I shortly gave the name of Espanola.
- gape It is true they are not all highly finished or well composed or delineated, but they all strike the spectators more or less with surprise or admiration; and it is with us, as, I suppose, with you, and everywhere else, the multitude decide: for one competent judge or real connoisseur, hundreds pass, who stare, gape , are charmed, and inspire thousands of their acquaintance, friends, and neighbours with their own satisfaction.
- pap They are early fed on political pap .
- pave The English officers in the south, unable to send troops up the Mississippi, had employed a Frenchman, whom they had secured in their interest, to ascend the river with a boat-load of goods, which he was directed to distribute among the Indians, to remove their prejudice against the English and pave the way to reconciliation.