What is the correct spelling for PAPHLET?
This word (Paphlet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAPHLET
- fault He shrugged, telling himself to pull up short, and not find fault with his friend, or what his friend did, or with those whom his friend loved. That I act this was is really not my fault It just means all the sweet things I've got to say Come along with a grain of salt – Bitter Side Of Sweet by Clint Black
- palate That woman has left a taste on my palate that all the tea in China will never wash off.
- palette So he took up his palette again, and again he dipped his broadest brushes deep in paint and with a few mighty strokes he transformed these two figures; a little more depth here, some more light there.
- pallet But within, the hermit's dead body lay stretched upon his pallet, and the Trinity Flower was in his hand.
- pamphlet He established Freelight, and wrote a pamphlet, Fifty Years of Freethought.
- pamphleteer The financial collapse, the lack of any power on the part of Congress to enforce its laws or resolutions, the visible danger that State legislatures might consult their own convenience in supporting the common enterprises or obligations-all these shortcomings led men like Washington, Hamilton, Madison, Webster, a pamphleteer of New England, to urge even before 1781 that a genuine government should be set up to replace the mere league.
- paneled They were young and comely women, and, because the rest of the dark-paneled room was wrapped in shadow, neither face nor dainty figure suffered from being silhouetted against a somber background.
- paved "And this is how I paved the way for you.
- peephole When they had finished, Victor elbowed them out of his way and thrust back the slide of a narrow horizontal peephole, through which he reconnoitred.