What is the correct spelling for PAPPENED?
This word (Pappened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PAPPENED
- append The attacker can then append the CA-provided signature to their malicious certificate contents, resulting in a malicious certificate that appears to be signed by the CA.
- opened The boy opened it.
- pained "Why," said Rose, in a pained surprise, "you haven't understood, after all.
- patterned The dining-room was differently hung, and the only thing in my whole 24 hours in the place that stung me, so to speak, with memory, was that kind of chinese-patterned dessert-service we used to have.
- ripened He followed the bird to a lake not far away where wild rice had grown and ripened.
- sharpened He began to listen with fury-sharpened ears.
- Happened But there, what happened to you?
- Panned But if the research hadn't panned out....
- Papered At the Merchester Rural Gardening Show he regularly took first prize; his potting-shed, in the north-east angle of the wall, was papered with winning tickets from bench to roof.
- Pawned Saturday came but no count, and as I had no money I pawned my diamond ring and replaced the hundred louis I owed the till.
- Peppered Oh, the detestable peppered jam in the tiny pots!