What is the correct spelling for PARCTICAL?
This word (Parctical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PARCTICAL
- cortical Research suggests color constancy to be related changes in retinal cells as well as cortical areas related to vision.
- particle The process of radio-activity involves the expulsion of atoms of helium with a velocity three hundred times greater than that ever previously known for any material mass or particle, and this power we are incompetent to use.
- piratical Each divine protector fought for his own town or village, and sometimes we see the pleasing spectacle of two patrons of different localities joining their forces to ward off a piratical attack upon some threatened district by means of fiery hail, tempests, apparitions and other celestial devices.
- poetical Mr. Southern was industrious to draw all imaginable profits from his poetical labours.
- political No political jealousies would be permitted.
- practical And he also liked to play practical jokes on other people.
- practically 4, which practically ended with Jeroboam's death.
- tactical Did I make a mistake in the detail of some battle, as I got one fleet on the wrong tack in Byng's action, or as in the much-argued case of Torrington at Beachy Head, it would for my leading purpose do little more harm than a minor tactical error does to the outcome of a large strategic plan, when accurately conceived.