What is the correct spelling for PARDES?
This word (Pardes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARDES
- padre And it needs but a glance at the vile manual of confession, called the Golden Key, the author of which is the too well known Padre Claret, confessor to the queen, to see the systematic moral poisoning the minds of Spanish women must undergo who pay due attention to what is called their religious duties.
- parts "Well," said Aunt Emma, "there's no saying what you may find in these parts if you look long enough.
- Paddies You know we do not plant seed in the paddies?
- Padres The surrounding garden is kept up in as good style under the care of the sisters as it was in early days by the padres.
- Pats Then he pats Marianina's thin pale cheek and wipes her eyes and gives her a kiss.
98 words made from the letters PARDES
3 letter words made from PARDES:ade, adp, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, das, des, dre, ear, edp, epa, era, esr, pad, par, pas, pea, per, pes, pre, psa, rad, rap, ras, red, rep, res, sad, sap, sea, sep, spa.
4 letter words made from PARDES:adps, aper, apse, ards, ares, arse, dare, dear, depr, pads, pare, pear, prae, raed, rape, raps, rase, rasp, read, reap, sade, sard, sear, spar.
5 letter words made from PARDES:apsed, arsed, asper, dares, darse, dears, deras, desra, drape, draps, pader, padre, pards, pares, parse, paser, peard, peras, pesar, pesra, prade, prads, praed, preas, preda, raped, reads, reaps, repas, sader, saper, sarde, sared, sepad, serpa, spade, spaer, spare, spead, spear.