What is the correct spelling for PARFENTS?
This word (Parfents) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PARFENTS
- acting with decorum
- acting with regard to
- agree upon
- art superior
- be invented
- computer printouts
- computer sounds
- more revering
- pageants All these, sieges or pageants, however, what are they but a tale that is told.
- paints His father says she is very clever and quite well known, but even he cannot deny she probably paints her face; and surely that is enough to show what her mind is!
- pants He was pretty sure the snakeproof pants would stop the stingers, but he saw no point in putting them to the test until he had to.
- Parents How could he ever tell her that she would never see her dear parents on earth again?
- parvenus The grumbler in Lucian indignantly complains of the fashion in which the ancient gods of Olympus are being overshadowed by the divine parvenus of every clime.
- Patents All books of the law, writs, pleadings, and patents shall be in English or forfeit 20 pounds.
- Patients Have you any new patients?"
- payments Or Social Security payments."
- perfects Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings He perfects His praise.
- perverts To give this a careless rendering with its metric movement confused, as is often done, totally perverts its meaning and spirit.
- portents The overthrow was complete, victors and vanquished had faded, the clear blue space, surrounded by black clouds, was empty, when suddenly its whole extent, where the conflict had so lately raged, was streaked with blood, flowing athwart the sky in broad crimson streams; nor was it till the five witnesses had fully watched and pondered over these portents that the vision entirely vanished.
- prevents D.-machinery and university organization prevents from ever coming to a birth.
- prints That was all, except some prints that hung upon the wall, dusty and lifeless-looking.