What is the correct spelling for PARNER?
This word (Parner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARNER
- earner Raising the minimum to 75 cents an hour will provide the wage earner with an annual income of $1,500 if he is fully employed.
- pain "Well: Love and Pain Be kinsfolk twain: – Street Cries by Sidney Lanier
- painter Is the painter Shakespeare?
- pan When they were white with it, he threw them into the pan .
- pander A thousand pander to one.
- pane The lid had a pane of glass in it so I could see when the bee had sucked its fill and was ready to go home.
- panel Her hand was on the door when a soft little step, like a wind in grass, came quickly along the hall, and a light hand struck a signal on the panel .
- pannier Sometimes you are warned by a deep-voiced 'Cuidado,' but more often a pannier brushing you against the wall brings the first knowledge of their presence.
- pardner Indeed, I groaned out as I sot me down in a big chair, if he wuz here, the pardner of my youth and middle age, no room Miss Meechim ever looked on wuz so sweet as this would be.
- pardoner The Monk and the Friar, the Summoner and the Pardoner , do indeed remind us how large a share the Church claimed in every department of daily life; but they make us ask at the same time "how long can it last?"
48 words made from the letters PARNER
3 letter words made from PARNER:ane, ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, ern, err, nap, pan, par, pea, pen, per, pre, rap, rep, rna.
5 letter words made from PARNER:anrep, arner, naper, nerpa, paner, parer, pearn, peran, perna, raper, reran.
4 letter words made from PARNER:aper, apne, earn, nape, neap, near, nepa, pane, pare, parr, pean, pear, prae, rape, rare, reap, rear.