What is the correct spelling for PAROOSED?
This word (Paroosed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PAROOSED
- aroused Yarloo's return aroused suspicion.
- poised Yet, in this very moment, by one of those mysterious suggestions that rise from the depth of a soul, the image sprang into his mind, and poised itself there for an instant, of the grey-haired man who had passed half an hour ago, sobbing and shrinking at the cart's tail.
- posed In camp he was as silent as the Sphinx, and he never posed , except in action, as the commander of an army.
- pressed Tristram sought for his father's hand and pressed it.
- proceed Lady Ferriby would, the world suspected, sell off his lordship's fancy waistcoats, and proceed to save money to her heart's content.
- promised "Yes, she has promised Charmian to come.
- prose If we prose We can share the way No one knows We can all go today – Rollin' by Dungeon Family
- prosody Prosody treats of the manner of speaking and reading and the different kinds of verse.
- Caroused They caroused till deep in the night, and drank brotherhood to Schwartzkopf, who, under the name of Black Peter, was speedily known and feared through the whole country round.
- Pared To test if the leather has been sufficiently pared, fold it over where the edge of the board will come, and run the finger along the folded leather.
- Parodied Tango themselves later parodied the slap in a 1997 advertisement, Vote Orange Tango, which was a parody of a party political broadcast that was broadcast in the run-up to the 1997 general election; the advertisement sees a mock politician criticising the flavours of the drink that were not orange before praising the orange flavour, with a man painted orange later slapping the politician's cheeks several times with an orange fish as part of the politicians parade to celebrate the orange flavour.
- Paroled When the paroled prisoners were ready to march out, Grant ordered the Union soldiers "to be orderly and quiet as these prisoners pass," and "to make no offensive remarks."
- Passed In a moment or two when so much time has passed And I'd try to recall where it all went so fast – In A Moment Or Two by Mark Harris
- Perused The old books were perused and re-copied, and a scholarly knowledge of the old language was made an object of study.
- Roused The fact is, she cannot be roused to any interest in herself.
- Praised These men also be praised for their craft, and their credit is nothing empayred, to say that their conclusions and effects are very artificiall.
- Purposed I purposed giving the charge of the camp to Mr. Stuart.
- Pursed Of what sort, he probably had no idea, but there must have been a latent feeling of an intention to be "bad" in some way or other, because, on reaching the ground, he pursed his mouth, opened his eyes very wide, and looked cautiously round to make sure that the noise had awakened no one.
264 words made from the letters PAROOSED
3 letter words made from PAROOSED:ade, ado, adp, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, das, des, doa, doe, dos, dre, ear, edo, edp, eos, epa, era, esr, oar, oas, ode, oed, ops, ore, pad, par, pas, pea, per, pes, poa, pod, poe, pre, pro, psa, rad, rap, ras, red, rep, res, rod, roe, sad, sap, sea, sep, sod, sop, spa.
5 letter words made from PAROOSED:adeso, adore, adoro, aesop, apsed, arsed, asper, dares, darse, dears, depor, deras, desra, doors, doose, dopas, doper, dopes, doras, dores, doros, dorso, drape, draps, droop, dropo, drops, eorsa, erdos, espoo, odepa, odero, odesa, odors, ooped, opera, oprea, ordos, oread, oreos, pader, padre, padro, paedo, pards, pareo, pares, paroo, parse, paseo, paser, peard, peras, peros, pesar, pesra, poder, podos, podra, poeas, poods, pooed, poore, poors, porae, pores, poros, posad, posar, posed, poser, prade, prado, prads, praed, praos, preas, preda, preso, prods, prosa, prose, proso, rados, raped, rapso, reads, reaps, redos, repas, resod, roade, roads, rodeo, roode, roods, roope, roops, roosa, roose, ropes, rosea, rosed, roseo, sader, saepo, saper, sarde, sared, sarod, seora, sepad, serpa, soare, sodae, sodoe, sodor, soeda, soper, sorda, sordo, sored, spade, spaer, spare, spead, spear, spode, spoor, spore.
4 letter words made from PAROOSED:adps, aero, aper, apse, ards, areo, ares, arse, dare, dear, deop, deor, depr, dero, doar, doer, door, dopa, dope, dose, droo, drop, epos, eros, esop, odeo, oder, odor, odra, oedo, oord, orad, orao, ordo, oreo, oseo, oser, pads, paoe, pare, pear, pedo, peor, peso, poer, pood, poor, pore, poro, pose, prae, prod, pros, raed, rape, raps, rase, rasp, read, reap, redo, road, rods, rood, rope, rosa, rose, sade, saor, sard, sear, seor, soap, soar, soda, sood, soor, sore, spar, spoo.