What is the correct spelling for PARST?
This word (Parst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARST
- papist Banks said that he had known and had been acquainted with Mr. Pepys several years, and had often visited him and conversed with him at the Navy Office, and at his house there upon several occasions, and that he never saw in his house there any Altar or Crucifix, and that he does not believe him to be a Papist , or that way inclined in the least, nor had any reason or ground to think or believe it.
- parse You have studied grammar, will you parse the word man?
- parser See Nixon's English Parser , p.
- part Both men were glad when the time came for them to part .
- parts Watch how it works on the old man yonder, for Peter Junior was telling of his childhood among the people of Leauvite, speaking in a low, clear voice which carried to all parts of the room.
- party They made me believe they were going to a party .
- pas "Il n'y a pas de quoi, madame.
- pass At the door of the shed he stood back to let Larry pass .
- past No. She only come past my lodge in the night.
- pasta A fine portrait of Madame Pasta , and another of Talma, with two exquisite pictures of the mother of Mademoiselle Mars, not less remarkable for the rare beauty of the subject than for the merit of the artists, complete it.
- paste Moisten it with a little water, so as to make a paste .
- pastor Walter Wilton, and pastor of the old stone church where Annie Benton was organist, was a bachelor, like Ponsonboy; but, like Ponsonboy again, he did not regard himself as a bachelor, but as a young man who had not yet had time to pick out a lady worthy of his affections.
- pasty They are distended with a pasty , yellowish, cheesy mass, surrounded and enveloped in thick mucus, and their walls greatly thickened.
- pat Giving her hair a final pat Sally smiled at herself in the mirror.
- patsy The Story of Patsy .
- pert Well, you saw him; clean and pert -lookin', ain't he?
- pest He is the pest of the deer-hunter.
- port A nun demure of lowly port; Or sprightly maiden, of Love's court, – To The Same Flower (second poem) by William Wordsworth
- post Who, firm at his post, During all the long meal had continued to toast – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- pursuit That had the sceptre from his father Brute. She, guiltless damsel, flying the mad pursuit – Comus by John Milton
- Pratt You sad pratt I will break if I do that – Bimbo Girl by chris moyles
- Pats Having completed his task, he pats the sides of those he loves best by way of good-night, and leaves them to their fragrant meal.
- Pears Would join them for lunch with brandied pears Bring Tracy we have her missing tears – Tracy by Creeper Lagoon
- pads Aw yeah, beat up on yo' pads Ain't nuttin to it but to do it, beat up on yo' pads-pads – Beat Up on Yo' Pads by Snoop Dogg
- pays The good of man: yet man ungrateful pays But little homage, and but little praise. – Thoughts On The Works Of Providence by Phillis Wheatly
- pasts Or with what excitement she had watched each walk out, leaning on the arm of the man she had chosen and henceforth to be called his in ail things to the end while the loud crash of the wedding march closed their separate pasts with a single melody.
- pairs When from 'ouse to 'ouse you're 'unting, you must always work in pairs -- It 'alves the gain, but safer you will find -- For a single man gets bottled on them twisty-wisty stairs, An' a woman comes and clobs 'im from be'ind. – Loot by Rudyard Kipling
- paws Walkin' on pedicured paws Touchin' wit' manicured claws – Girls by fabolous
- PARS Several of these facts the author himself saw and touched and passed through; of them he can say: Quoeque ipse vidi et quorum pars fui.
- PSST I looked toward Dragonfly and he was listening toward a half dozen little cedar trees in the direction of the bayou, like he was either seeing or hearing something, which he thought he was, for right that second he said, Psst , gang, quiet!
- PESTO I'll Be In The Paper The News With Ernie Ernesto They'll Even Print My Recipe For Pasta With Pesto – Finger Licken' Good by Unknown Author
- PORTS Dutch getting to many seaports. President now wanting three ports – Please Hello by Unknown Author
- PABST Herr Pabst welcomed the meeting on behalf of the Minister of Trade.
37 words made from the letters PARST
3 letter words made from PARST:apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, par, pas, pat, psa, pst, rap, ras, rat, sap, sat, spa, stp, tap, tar.
4 letter words made from PARST:arts, part, past, prat, raps, rapt, rasp, spar, spat, star, taps, tarp, trap, tsar.
5 letter words made from PARST:parts, sprat, strap.