What is the correct spelling for PART?
This word (Part) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PART
- apart He stood apart leaning on his long rifle and taking no interest in the proceedings behind him. where the distance seemed to pull are worlds apart but on that day you were born god hung a new star in my heart – Little Starr by Unknown Author
- art Art thou awake Niarars' lord! For three years, out of key with his time, He strove to resuscitate the dead art Of poetry; to maintain "the sublime" In the old sense. Wrong from the start-- – E.P. Ode Pour L'election De Son Sepulchre by Ezra Pound
- bart Before any further development was possible, however, it would be necessary for us to become well and strong again; and there was always the hope that before that time should have arrived the Jean Bart might fall in with an enemy and be captured.
- cart Which I did riding myself in my night-gowne in the cart ; and, Lord!
- dart Chicken Little entirely forgot that she didn't like Grace Dart .
- hart And so much for the company at the White Hart Inn.
- mart That you beat me at the mart I have your hand to show; If the skin were parchment, and the blows you gave were ink, Your own handwriting would tell you what I think.
- pact With Japan, Great Britain is in closest international pact .
- para When his case was disposed of, the bishop of Para was arrested and received the same sentence, besides being subjected to insults worse than the penitentiary could offer.
- PARC "Not at all; he is able to go to the Trianon, or the Parc -aux-cerfs, if he likes.