What is the correct spelling for PARTASIN?
This word (Partasin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTASIN
- artisan At the end stood the beautiful ancient church, built in days when each artisan was a master of his craft, and made his work a labour of love.
- parson His answer to this was simply that he had spoken about it to the parson .
- parting Try and forget that horrible parting , and all that brought it about.
- partisan On one side are Spanish statements, official and semi-official, and on the other side, Cuban statements no less partisan .
- partition "Sorry to interrupt-" And he got up quickly, and went to a door in the partition between his office and his clerks' room.
- parts "You had better take my advice and not say that word very often around in these parts .
- paterson It was perhaps a week later that Link Ferris received his quarterly check from the Paterson Vegetable Market.
- pertain To regard them as the things to which they pertain , or as constituent parts of them, leads to endless fallacies.
- Parsing One approach to knowledge acquisition investigated was to use natural language parsing and generation to facilitate knowledge acquisition.
- Partaken Here had she learned the sweet language of the birds and flowers, and they, too, had partaken of her joys; but of her sorrows they would not understand, for our joys and our laughter, are they not as the singing of the bird and the dancing of the fly, who weep only when they meet death?
- Partaking Last night only, after partaking, under protest, of that rich French dish, or was it the duck?
- pertains All that pertains to home, he learns by heart.
- partisans It was a trick, or his complaints were unnecessary; and Hanno's partisans , in order to do him an ill turn, exaggerated the importance of his victory.
350 words made from the letters PARTASIN
3 letter words made from PARTASIN:aar, aas, ain, air, ana, ani, ans, ant, apr, apt, ara, arp, art, asp, atp, iaa, ira, irs, nap, nip, nit, pan, par, pas, pat, pia, pin, pit, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rip, rit, rna, sap, sat, sin, sip, sir, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tar, tia, tin, tip, tpn, tri.
4 letter words made from PARTASIN:aarp, airs, airt, anar, anas, anti, apar, apia, apis, aras, aria, arts, asap, asat, asia, asin, atar, inst, iran, isaa, napa, naps, nasa, nast, nipa, nips, nits, paia, pain, pair, pans, pant, para, pari, part, past, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, prat, rain, rana, rani, rant, raps, rapt, rasp, rips, rptn, sana, sant, sari, sian, siar, sita, snap, snip, snit, span, spar, spat, spin, spit, star, stir, taia, tapa, taps, tara, tarn, tarp, tian, tips, trap, trip, trna, tsar.
5 letter words made from PARTASIN:aarti, aints, airan, airns, airts, anari, ansai, ansar, ansip, antai, antas, apari, apart, apian, apnts, apria, arain, arani, arasi, arati, arias, arpin, arsan, arsia, artin, asari, asian, asira, astin, astir, atias, atina, atnip, atrai, atrip, inapt, inara, insta, intar, intra, ipana, iraan, irans, isaan, isarn, ispat, ispra, naasp, naias, naira, napas, narai, naris, nasri, nirta, nisar, nisra, nitra, paani, pains, paint, pairs, paisa, paita, panai, panir, panis, panta, panti, pants, parai, paras, paria, paris, parit, parni, parsa, parsi, parta, parti, parts, pasin, pasir, pasni, pasta, patai, patan, patar, patas, patia, patis, patna, patni, patri, patrn, piana, pians, piasa, piast, piata, pinar, pinas, pints, piran, pirat, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, pitar, pitas, pitra, praia, prana, prasa, prata, prati, print, prita, psara, raias, raita, raits, ranas, ranat, ranis, ranta, rants, rapti, rasin, rasna, rasta, ratan, ratas, ratin, ratna, riaan, riant, riata, rinas, rinat, rinta, risan, ritan, saari, saina, saint, sanai, sania, santi, sapan, sapin, sapir, sapna, sapta, saran, sarin, sarna, sarni, sarpi, sarti, satai, satin, satir, satna, siart, sinar, sinta, sipan, sipra, sirat, sirpa, sitar, snirt, spain, spait, spani, spirt, sprat, sprin, sprit, staar, stain, stair, stirn, stran, strap, stria, strin, strip, taani, taian, taipa, taira, tanas, tapai, tapan, tapia, tapin, tapir, tapis, tarna, tarns, tasar, tiaan, tiara, tiars, tiran, train, trani, trans, trapa, trian, tripa, trips, tsair, tsana.