What is the correct spelling for PARTCLES?
This word (Partcles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PARTCLES
- particle Now you don't care a particle about it one way or the other.
- pericles The rich had to pay heavily for their honours and social consideration in the days of Cicero, and in the days of Symmachus, as they had in the days of Pericles.
- portcullis The guard pressed forward; but, as Exili passed out at the arch, a mass of timber descended like a portcullis and opposed their further progress.
- Porticoes The window was open to the hot dusty street, long shadows lay upon the deserted pavement, the opposite houses were all closed, and no sound disturbed the stillness of the September evening but the shouts of the children, as they played up and down the steps, and under the porticoes of the houses, and the bells of the Westminster clocks chiming one quarter after another.
- articles Their names are scarcely seen in the money articles of the daily press.
- portals Behind him came the stately form of Major Dudley, and by his side Miss Julia, his only child, whose feet had just passed those elusive portals which give into the magical realms of young womanhood.
- particles The border of each lid is covered and protected by long hairs to prevent floating particles of matter in the atmosphere from gaining entrance to the eye.
- partakes "All that is noble in thought, all that is original, all that partakes of inspiration, has come down to us from the classics," said Mr. Dale.
- partakers A great many amusing incidents occurred during the first hour of the action, that, undoubtedly, have afforded many hours of enjoyment to the partakers.
- patrols I want something to eat, though, and I wish I knew whether or not the army patrols will stop me on the way."
- particulars She had to get cash from us to pay her meal with; but the particulars of the transaction I cannot recollect.
- paddles Suddenly they heard a sound-the distant throbbing of the Glenara's paddles.
- prickles Prickles crawled over Phil's scalp and his mind raced.