What is the correct spelling for PARTEE?
This word (Partee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTEE
- paiute While there were only minor differences of dialect between Shoshone speakers, the Bannock language was almost identical with Northern Paiute .
- pare "That's because you pare them so much, Grizzie," said the grandmother.
- part But I don't need to bother you, no I won't play that part I just want access to the inside of you heart – Access Me by Phish
- parted If we do not meet now, we are parted for ever;-if I do not keep my promise now, I shall see him no more.
- parterre Mrs. Nugent waved her hand across the parterre .
- partner "I shall say it, dear old partner .
- parts Parts of Long Island you can get to every half-hour or so; but Quehassett ain't one of 'em.
- party What party is it?
- paste They're all rubbish and paste .
- pat Pat will never go against his mother."
- pate Where met ye Pate ?
- patter Patter, patter , fell the fast-falling rain on the leaves above the children's heads, sprinkling Mary's yellow hair and Jackie's best velveteen suit.
- pert Lise's reply was pert , defiant.
- port Poppas and Horace, who had been travelling with her, were sent on a week earlier and came as safely to port as if they had never stepped out of their London hotel.
- porter When I went to Madame du Rumain's, the porter said,- "Sir, everybody is still asleep, but who are you?
- puttee Raffles smiled as he secured a regular puttee of dust-sheeting.
- Pared Take half a peck of Turneps washed and pared clean, cut them thin, put to them one pound of Raisins of the Sun stoned, one quarter of a pound of Figs cut small, one Ounce of Anniseeds bruised, half an Ounce of Licoras sliced, one Ounce of Cloves bruised, two handfuls of Burrage Flowers, and so much water as will cover all, and two fingers breadth above them, then boil it on a great fire in an earthen Vessel covered, untill the roots be soft and tender, then strain out the Liquor, and to every Pint of it put a pound of fine Sugar, the whites of two Eggs beaten, boil it to a Syrrop, and use it often, two or three spoonfuls at a time.
- Patel The revolution begun by the Patel was soon completed.
82 words made from the letters PARTEE
3 letter words made from PARTEE:ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, epa, era, ert, eta, par, pat, pea, pee, per, pet, pre, rap, rat, rep, ret, tap, tar, tea, tee, ter.
4 letter words made from PARTEE:aper, epae, eter, etre, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, peer, pert, prae, prat, rape, rapt, rate, reap, rete, taee, tape, tare, tarp, tear, tepe, tera, trap, tree.
5 letter words made from PARTEE:apter, arete, eater, paree, paret, pater, patre, peaer, peare, peate, perea, peret, peter, praet, prate, preta, prete, ptere, rapee, ratee, reate, taper, teare, teera, teper.