What is the correct spelling for PARTICAL?
This word (Partical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PARTICAL
- cortical The cortical part of the root yields a milky saponaceous juice which is very bitter and slightly sedative.
- nautical Unaided by compass or nautical science, we were steering almost at random, vaguely guessing at a south-westerly course, from the position of the rising and setting sun.
- optical I am extremely glad to leave England with my last optical images so beautiful.
- partial "No. Well, I'm not partial to that game myself.
- particle The small ants scrubbed and scraped him with their jaws, licking him and removing every particle of dirt.
- particular Well, grandmother is very particular; she isn't like Mr. Boyd.
- piratical The Liberal host appeared, variegated of costume, piratical of aspect....
- poetical His own first poetical work was indeed written in French.
- portugal Meanwhile Portugal had become involved in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- vertical Also, the kettle is marked with four vertical bands of black and four of red.
- particles Finally, the liquid particles separated from the earth and formed the sea.