What is the correct spelling for PARTISEN?
This word (Partisen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTISEN
- artisan When his friend and instructor thought him sufficiently competent to undertake the teaching of others, an appointment, advertised as vacant, was applied for and obtained; and behold our artisan at length become professor!
- bipartisan I welcome the bipartisan enthusiasm for spending discipline.
- parson For the parson meant right, and the bride and bridegroom meant right.
- parting With that parting shot I left her.
- partisan At the time, then, when the President was most in need of united partisan support, he found his party crumbling into factions.
- partner He shook hands with the new partner .
- parts A woman, when she doubts whether she loves or does not love, is inclined five parts out of six toward the man of whom she is thinking.
- paterson It would be no easy matter to follow so excellent a predecessor as Kirsty Paterson , but she determined to keep Kirsty's ideals well in mind, and try to live up to them.
- prison Very good, then you will stay in prison .
- Partaken When that lady and her family had gone, with her carriage and pair, to the mansion of the Buskirks on the hill, and had there partaken of luncheon, very informally, in company with three of the most distinguished ladies of Harrington, who had also been invited very informally; and when the news of the magnificent repast which had been served on the occasion, with flowers from the greenhouse nearly covering the table, with everything tied up with ribbons which could possibly be so decorated, and with a present for each guest ingeniously concealed under her napkin, floated down into the town, there was no woman in that place who could put her hand upon her heart and honestly declare that hereafter Mrs. Cliff could look up to anybody in Plainton.
- Parties I've been to parties in my life.
- partings Great was the confusion in the village that night, and sad the partings between friends and kinsfolk.
- partisans Henry would have been lost, had he not found partisans in Richard's ranks.
557 words made from the letters PARTISEN
5 letter words made from PARTISEN:aerts, aesir, aesti, aints, airns, airts, aisen, aisne, anesi, anier, anies, anise, anrep, anser, ansip, anter, apest, apnts, apter, areni, arens, arent, aries, arine, arise, arnes, arpin, artin, asier, asner, aspen, asper, aspie, asten, aster, astin, astir, astre, atire, atnip, atrip, earns, earnt, eatin, einat, entia, entsi, epist, erian, erins, ernst, ersin, ertan, estai, estan, etian, etnas, etsin, iater, ieast, inapt, inept, inert, inset, insta, intar, inter, intra, ipsen, irans, irate, irena, isarn, isnae, isner, ispat, ispra, ister, istre, itera, itser, naper, naret, naris, nasri, nates, nears, nepit, nerpa, nerts, netas, netra, nirta, nisar, nisra, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, paesi, paine, pains, paint, pairs, paite, paner, panes, panet, panir, panis, panti, pants, pares, paret, paris, parit, parni, parse, parsi, parti, parts, paser, pasin, pasir, pasni, paste, pater, pates, patis, patni, patre, patri, patrn, peans, pearn, peins, peira, penia, penis, penta, pents, perai, peran, peras, peria, perna, perns, persi, perst, pesar, pesra, pesta, pesti, petai, piane, pians, piast, piena, piert, piest, pieta, piets, pinar, pinas, piner, pines, pinte, pints, pirae, piran, pirat, pires, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, piste, pitar, pitas, piter, pitra, pitre, praet, prate, prati, preas, presi, preta, preti, prien, pries, prine, print, prise, prita, pties, raeti, raise, raite, raits, ranis, rants, rapti, rasen, rasin, raste, rates, ratin, reais, reans, reaps, reast, reins, reist, renai, rensi, renta, rents, repas, resia, resin, resit, retia, retin, riant, riets, rinas, rinat, rines, rinse, rinta, ripen, risan, risen, ritan, rites, rnase, saine, saint, saite, sanei, saner, santi, sapei, saper, sapin, sapir, sapne, saren, sarin, sarni, sarpi, sarti, sater, satie, satin, satir, satre, seita, senai, senat, senia, senta, senti, sepat, sepia, sepin, septi, seria, serin, serpa, setai, setia, setin, siart, sient, sinar, siner, sinta, sipan, sipra, sirat, siren, siret, sirpa, sirte, sitae, sitar, siter, snare, snipe, snirt, spaer, spain, spait, spani, spare, spate, spear, speat, spent, spier, spine, spire, spirt, spite, sprat, sprin, sprit, stain, stair, stape, stare, steai, stein, steir, stena, stern, stipe, stire, stirn, strae, stran, strap, strei, strep, stria, strin, strip, taiep, tapei, tapen, taper.
3 letter words made from PARTISEN:ain, air, ane, ani, ans, ant, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, asp, ate, atp, ear, eat, ent, epa, epi, era, ern, ert, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, nap, net, nip, nit, pan, par, pas, pat, pea, pei, pen, per, pes, pet, pia, pie, pin, pit, pre, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rep, res, ret, rip, rit, rna, sap, sat, sea, sen, sep, set, sin, sip, sir, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tar, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tip, tpn, tri.
4 letter words made from PARTISEN:aire, airs, airt, ante, anti, aper, apis, apne, apse, ares, arse, arts, asin, earn, east, eats, eira, eris, erni, erst, esna, etna, inst, iran, iten, nape, naps, nast, neap, near, neat, nepa, nest, nets, nipa, nipe, nips, nits, pain, pair, pane, pans, pant, pare, pari, part, past, pate, pean, pear, peat, pent, peri, pert, pest, pier, pine, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, prae, prat, raie, rain, rani, rant, rape, raps, rapt, rase, rasp, rate, reap, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, reti, ries, ripe, rips, rise, rite, rptn, sane, sant, sari, sate, sear, seat, sein, sent, sept, seta, sian, siar, sine, sire, sita, site, snap, snip, snit, span, spar, spat, spin, spit, star, step, stir, taei, tape, taps, tare, tarn, tarp, tean, tear, teip, tepi, tera, tern, tian, tier, ties, tine, tips, tire, trap, trei, trip, trna, tsar, tsen.