What is the correct spelling for PARTISIN?
This word (Partisin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTISIN
- artisan Back of Cedar Mountain no architect was available and no builders' union afforded or withheld labour, but every man was carpenter and artisan in his own right, and some were "practiced corner-men" as well.
- bipartisan So we just turned the whole thing over to the girls to manage and thought no more about it, being mighty hard pressed by the miserable and un-American bipartisan combination on the Athletic offices.
- parson The "boys" were with the Parson , and the Parson with the "boys."
- parting He was with her at their parting .
- partisan He travelled widely, but became a resident of Paris and a warm partisan of the Revolution, to which he devoted his large fortune.
- partition "She--" "I wouldn't mention names," cautioned Droom, with a look at the top of the partition .
- parts "We have not been all over the island," said Percival, "and it is likely that in the very parts where we have not been we shall find the people who own the calf."
- paterson Presently the little gate was opened by George Paterson , who hastily asked- "What is the matter?
- pertain We have asserted the right of slavery, as founded upon the principle that universal right holds a just and hereditary control over wrong; and as the African is a race of barbarians, and barbarism is wrong, it follows that it is the right of civilization to hold the African subject to those rules of justice which pertain to civilization, and to protect him from the injustice, violence, and degradation, which are the concomitants of barbarism.
- praising "You certainly gave it me with good intentions," said he, "but I owe you no thanks for praising it so highly, as you made me lose four hours in reading nonsense."
- prison "They were all sent to prison ," says the man, "and seem to have been very pleased with the change."
- Mortising In the highest class of furniture where loose cushions are used, the seat base is formed by solidly mortising a frame together on which is woven a heavy cane seating.
- Parsing Parsing in poetry, as it brings into requisition a higher degree of mental exertion than parsing in prose, will be found a more delightful and profitable exercise.
- Partaking After burial a feast was always called, and a portion of the food of which each and every relative was partaking was burned to furnish subsistence to the spirit upon its journey.
- Parties These were strictly play parties.
- Patterson Patterson remained silent for a moment.
- partings And such is her heart that she never tires of being with me here and there, among the beautiful places, and talking with her arm around me-so far at least as it can go, though half of mine may go round her-of the many fears and troubles, dangers and discouragements, and worst of all the bitter partings , which we used to have, somehow.
- partisans Partisans fight against facts in vain.
349 words made from the letters PARTISIN
3 letter words made from PARTISIN:ain, air, ani, ans, ant, apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, ira, irs, nap, nip, nit, pan, par, pas, pat, pia, pin, pit, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rip, rit, rna, sap, sat, sin, sip, sir, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tar, tia, tin, tip, tpn, tri.
5 letter words made from PARTISIN:ainsi, aints, airns, airts, aisin, anisi, ansip, apiin, apini, apnts, arpin, artin, astin, astir, atnip, atrip, inapt, inari, insta, intar, intra, irani, irans, irati, isarn, ispat, ispra, nairi, naris, nasri, niais, niari, nirta, nisar, nisra, nitai, nitra, pains, paint, pairi, pairs, panir, panis, panti, pants, paris, parit, parni, parsi, parti, parts, pasii, pasin, pasir, pasni, patis, patni, patri, patrn, piani, pians, piast, pinar, pinas, pints, piran, pirat, pirin, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, pisin, pisit, pitar, pitas, pitra, pitri, prati, priit, print, prita, priti, psiri, raisi, raits, ranis, rants, rapti, rasin, ratin, riant, rinas, rinat, rinta, risan, risin, ritan, saini, saint, santi, sapin, sapir, sarin, sarni, sarpi, sarti, satin, satir, siani, siart, siirt, sinai, sinar, sinta, sinti, sipan, sipra, sirat, sirin, sirpa, sitar, sitia, sitin, snirt, spain, spait, spani, spiri, spirt, spiti, sprat, sprin, sprit, srini, stain, stair, stirn, stran, strap, stria, strin, strip, tanii, tapin, tapir, tapis, tarns, tiars, tiran, tisin, train, trani, trans, trian, tripa, tripi, trips, tsair.
4 letter words made from PARTISIN:airs, airt, anti, apis, arts, asin, inst, inti, iran, iris, naps, nast, nipa, nips, nisi, nits, pain, pair, pans, pant, pari, part, past, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, prat, rain, rani, rant, raps, rapt, rasp, rips, rptn, sant, sari, siai, sian, siar, sita, snap, snip, snit, span, spar, spat, spin, spit, star, stir, taps, tarn, tarp, tian, tipi, tips, tiri, trap, trip, trna, tsar.
7 letter words made from PARTISIN:aspirin, intisar, istrian, nasipit, partisi, patinir, pianist, pratini, prinias, pristin, pritina, rantisi, spinart, spirant, spraint.
6 letter words made from PARTISIN:asprin, inpart, insati, instar, intria, irians, isanti, istria, itarsi, itrans, nasiri, natsir, nistri, nitris, paints, pairin, pansit, parisi, parnts, partin, partis, patins, pintar, pintas, pirais, pirani, pirita, pirnit, pisani, pistia, prasit, pratin, prinia, prints, rainis, raisin, rapini, rapist, raptis, santir, santri, sartin, sintir, sirait, sirian, sparti, spatin, spinar, spiran, spirit, sprain, sprint, starin, strain, taisir, tapirs, tarini, tasini, tiaris, tipnis, trains, tripas.