What is the correct spelling for PARTISN?
This word (Partisn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTISN
- artisan The artisan of the Happy Valley expected to solve the problem in one year's time.
- bipartisan It must be bipartisan .
- parson "'Tis Sunday, I tell 'ee, and Parson will be here in an hour.
- parting Here again he was at the parting of the ways.
- partisan At page 645 commences a defence of her conduct, written by a warm partisan of the queen.
- parts What is there in these quiet parts that can harm her?
- paterson It was about day-dawn, when Robin Paterson and his wife were aroused by the loud barking of their farm-dog; but the sound suddenly ceased, as if the watch-dog were familiar with the intruder; and a gentle tapping was heard at the window of the room where they slept.
- patois I opined that the best person to play the spy would be that class of man whose existence seems for the most part devoted to the lounging at street corners, the chewing of straw, and that desultory kind of industry known in the patois of this race as "fetching errands."
- patsy "I'm afraid he'll have to hear them, Patsy .
- Parsing For the sake of the many private students who, not having had the benefit of a regular classical education, are pursuing their studies under great disadvantages, a Parsing Index is appended which gives the form of all the words as they occur in the Testament, with a reference to the word from which they are derived.
- Parties The parties signed; and Bolt went to work in earnest.
- Pats Pats, who was sitting in front of his two companions, regarded her in surprise.
- pardons I beg all your pardons !
- partings You see, we have the hills, and life is too short for unnecessary partings ."
- partisans Irish lords and partisans , calling themselves loyal, when they could not get what they wanted, or when he threatened them for their insincerity or insolence, at once wrote to England.
228 words made from the letters PARTISN
3 letter words made from PARTISN:ain, air, ani, ans, ant, apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, ira, irs, nap, nip, nit, pan, par, pas, pat, pia, pin, pit, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rip, rit, rna, sap, sat, sin, sip, sir, sit, spa, stp, tai, tan, tap, tar, tia, tin, tip, tpn, tri.
5 letter words made from PARTISN:aints, airns, airts, ansip, apnts, arpin, artin, astin, astir, atnip, atrip, inapt, insta, intar, intra, irans, isarn, ispat, ispra, naris, nasri, nirta, nisar, nisra, nitra, pains, paint, pairs, panir, panis, panti, pants, paris, parit, parni, parsi, parti, parts, pasin, pasir, pasni, patis, patni, patri, patrn, pians, piast, pinar, pinas, pints, piran, pirat, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, pitar, pitas, pitra, prati, print, prita, raits, ranis, rants, rapti, rasin, ratin, riant, rinas, rinat, rinta, risan, ritan, saint, santi, sapin, sapir, sarin, sarni, sarpi, sarti, satin, satir, siart, sinar, sinta, sipan, sipra, sirat, sirpa, sitar, snirt, spain, spait, spani, spirt, sprat, sprin, sprit, stain, stair, stirn, stran, strap, stria, strin, strip, tapin, tapir, tapis, tarns, tiars, tiran, train, trani, trans, trian, tripa, trips, tsair.
4 letter words made from PARTISN:airs, airt, anti, apis, arts, asin, inst, iran, naps, nast, nipa, nips, nits, pain, pair, pans, pant, pari, part, past, pins, pint, pisa, pita, pits, prat, rain, rani, rant, raps, rapt, rasp, rips, rptn, sant, sari, sian, siar, sita, snap, snip, snit, span, spar, spat, spin, spit, star, stir, taps, tarn, tarp, tian, tips, trap, trip, trna, tsar.