What is the correct spelling for PARTISON?
This word (Partison) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PARTISON
- artisan Everybody feels the need of encouragement, from the humblest artisan to the king on his throne.
- bipartisan So, let us, in these next 2 years-men and women of both parties, every political shade-concentrate on the long-range, bipartisan responsibilities of government, not the short-range or short-term temptations of partisan politics.
- pardon She glanced up with frightened eyes; he was no less startled; and then, with a hurried "I beg your pardon ," she turned to go away.
- parson "The parson is said to know most about the affairs of people in a parish," thought Oldroyd; "but that will not do.
- parting It was a painful parting to everybody.
- partisan From that time to the surrender of Yorktown he was constantly in the field with a commission of captain often commanding a partisan corps in bold and daring enterprises.
- partition Next you will be asked if you want to place the partition at the beginning of free space or at the end.
- parts One of the most beautiful parts of the whole line is that between Liskeard and Bodmin Road.
- paterson "Because-because, sir," was slowly stammered out-"Peter Paterson wud lick me!"
- patron Then the grandmother told them of Jizo, the patron saint of travellers and children, the helper of all who are in trouble.
- person I think perhaps, Mr. McCalloway, you are the one person I can tell.
- poison "If you feel that it is a poison in your blood, that it must ruin you, why don't you guard against it?
- prison But why is it a prison -house?
- watson But, perhaps the true reason was that Marion and Lee were both bare of ammunition, and could get it only by taking Fort Watson .
- Parties 4922. Do you know that the tenants of these four parties always get one price?
- Patroon Wealthy Dutchmen came hither with patents from the East India Company, took possession of tracts sixteen miles long, settled colonies upon them, and lived in great state on their "manors," ruling the colonies, working their lands with slaves, and assuming the aristocratic title of "Patroon."
- Patterson They started on again with Garry Patterson and Dick Wilbur riding close on either side of Pierre, supporting his limp body.
- Patton The eyes of all the old people-of Patton and his wife, of Mrs. Jellison, and pretty Mrs. Brunt-were fixed on the speaker, but nobody said a word, not even Mrs. Jellison.
- Pearson Oh, yes, Miss Pearson will let you.
- Peterson Mrs. Despard remembered that Mrs. Peterson had been Miss Eden's reference.
- partings You know, my dear, I have a deadly abhorrence of partings and such like.
- partisans Elected deputy in '28, he was one of the warm partisans of liberty, and in '30, demanded that Catholicism should not be recognised as the state religion.
488 words made from the letters PARTISON
3 letter words made from PARTISON:ain, air, ani, ans, ant, apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, ion, ipo, ira, irs, iso, nap, nip, nit, not, oar, oas, oat, ops, opt, pan, par, pas, pat, pia, pin, pit, poa, poi, pot, pro, psa, psi, pst, rap, ras, rat, rio, rip, rit, rna, ron, rot, sap, sat, sin, sip, sir, sit, son, sop, sot, spa, stp, tai, tan, tao, tap, tar, tia, tin, tip, ton, top, tor, tpn, tri.
5 letter words made from PARTISON:aints, airns, airts, aiton, aitor, anios, ansip, antos, apion, apios, apito, apnts, apron, aptos, ariot, arnos, arons, arpin, arson, artin, artio, artos, astin, astir, astor, astro, ation, atnip, atoni, atrio, atrip, ianto, iatro, inapt, insta, intar, intra, intro, ioras, iotas, irans, irons, isarn, isnot, ispat, ispra, itpos, naito, napro, nario, naris, nasri, natio, natos, niort, niota, nipro, nirta, nisar, nisra, nitra, nitro, noirs, noria, notas, oints, oiran, oirat, onair, onias, opina, opsin, orani, orant, orisa, ornis, orpin, osani, osita, ostan, ostap, ostra, otani, otari, otira, otras, paino, pains, paint, paion, pairs, panir, panis, panos, panti, panto, pants, paoni, paris, parit, parni, parot, parsi, parti, parto, parts, pasin, pasir, pasni, pasto, patio, patis, patni, paton, patri, patrn, patro, piano, pians, piast, pinar, pinas, pinos, pinot, pinto, pints, piran, pirat, pirna, pirns, piron, piros, pirot, pisan, pisar, pison, pitar, pitas, piton, pitra, point, ponsa, ponti, ponts, poria, porns, porta, posar, posin, posit, posta, praos, prati, prato, print, prion, prita, proia, prosa, proti, psion, psoai, raion, raits, ranis, rants, rapso, rapti, rasin, ratin, ratio, ratos, ratso, riano, riant, rinas, rinat, rinoa, rinso, rinta, risan, rison, risto, ritan, roans, roast, roins, ronis, ronts, ropin, rosan, rosin, rosit, rosti, rotan, rotas, rotis, saint, saito, santi, saori, sapin, sapio, sapir, sarin, sario, sarni, sarno, saron, sarpi, sarti, sarto, satin, satir, saton, siano, siart, sinar, sinop, sinta, sipan, sipra, sirat, siron, sirop, sirpa, sitar, sitno, snirt, snort, sonar, sonti, soran, soria, sotra, spain, spait, spani, spano, spino, spirt, sporn, sport, sprat, sprin, sprit, stain, stair, staro, stirn, stoai, stoia, stora, stran, strap, stria, strin, strip, strop, taosi, tapin, tapir, tapis, tapon, tarns, taros, tarso, taspo, tiano, tiars, tinos, tions, tipao, tipon, tiran, tirso, tonis, topia, torna, tosar, tosin, train, trani, trans, trian, trion, trios, tripa, trips, triso, troas, trois, trons, tropa, tsair, tsion.
4 letter words made from PARTISON:airs, airt, anio, anti, apis, arno, arts, asin, asio, atop, inoa, inst, iora, iota, iran, iron, itno, iton, naor, naps, naso, nast, nato, nipa, nips, nito, nits, noir, nori, oast, oita, oran, orti, otis, pain, paio, pair, pano, pans, pant, paon, pari, part, past, pato, pins, pint, pion, pisa, pita, pits, poin, poit, pons, porn, port, post, poti, pots, prat, pros, rain, raio, rani, rano, rant, raps, rapt, rasp, riot, rips, roan, rosa, rota, rots, rptn, sant, saor, sari, sian, siar, sion, sita, snap, snip, snit, snot, soap, soar, sort, span, spar, spat, spin, spit, spot, star, stir, stop, taon, taos, taps, tarn, taro, tarp, tian, tiao, tion, tipo, tips, tiro, tons, topi, tops, torn, trap, trio, trip, trna, tsar.